Couple Who Waived Guns At BLM Protesters Must Give Up Their Guns | Talking Points Memo

Wait, did they have a problem with the synagogue’s cows as well?

Exodus 3:8

So I have come down to deliver them from the power of the Egyptians, and to bring them up from that land to a good and spacious land, to a land flowing with milk and honey, to the place of the Canaanite and the Hittite and the Amorite and the Perizzite and the Hivite and the Jebusite.

4 Likes

Bwhahahaha! Get used to it.

6 Likes

They waived their gun rights.

2 Likes

Exactly what I have come to expect from the party of the lawless and disorder.

FIFY

3 Likes

What would you expect? It is Missouri after all.

3 Likes

With state crimes, the governor is the one with the pardon pen. It’s only the President issuing a pardon if they have been convicted of Federal crimes.

1 Like

True. But if the Missouri Legislature makes anything Parson does “legal”, then he will most likely take actions that violate Federal laws. Especially if H.B. 1 gets passed.

2 Likes

What does a Senate eat in Missouri?

14 Likes

Think for a second about if it’d been a Black couple waving guns at a bunch of Nazi white supremicists. There’d have been only Black dead bodies to clean up and hoards of uglies everywhere screaming for more blood.

4 Likes

I usually get the ribs with beans on the side.

5 Likes

Hah! Even though I quoted it, I missed that one!

I failed to exhibiting a Senate eat in Missouri.

9 Likes

Not sure how to take the prosecutor’s comment. Is he apologizing for prosecuting them?

4 Likes

They waived editing along with guns.

6 Likes

This copy triggered dangerous flashbacks for those of us in the OCD community.

17 Likes

Yeah, if they waived guns, then there wouldn’t be a problem. Just saying.

9 Likes

OMG, are you okay?

5 Likes

Beef or pork?

1 Like

These is dangerous times for folks like you.

2 Likes

Pork - LC’s in KC, Rendezvous in St Louis.

2 Likes

There is a running theme I’m sensing that both the first and second amendment rights are also grants of immunity from whatever wrongs are done by those who take advantage of such rights. “Because of the first amendment I can’t be sued for my libelous speech.” “Because of the second amendment, I can’t be punished for using my guns to harm others.”

Of course, as far as I can see, those ancillary grants of immunity only apply if you’re white and rich.

The rest of us have to live with the consequences of our actions.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available