Could The Gaetz Mess Really Be Connected To The Florida Sham Candidate Scandal? | Talking Points Memo

A potato could outthink him.

2 Likes

I always think of my 10th grade English teacher telling us what Sophomores were.

And trust me, we were, literally and, well, literally.

6 Likes

Oh Please
The whole Republican party is a cesspit of corruption and grift
Those particular instances of overt election fraud (the real deal) are being conveniently overlooked by the Republican AG, basically saying “Not my job”
If not him then you know the powerbrokers are complicit along with the dark money sources of the Koch’s and others. 700 grand worth of mailers for a candidate with an election fund of $700
How this is not FRONT PAGE NEWS AND BROUGHT UP EVERY TIME A REPUBLICAN DARE UTTER THE WORDS VOTER FRAUD

24 Likes
11 Likes

Yet another Rethug scandal brought to you by “sham-the-man” Gaetz and his good buddy “Don the Godfather” Trump.

7 Likes

I wish they would either poop or get off the pot with this Gaetz story.Leave it to fox to bring their shiny object into the room,not quite going like they thought tho.

6 Likes

The Republican Party should be charged and prosecuted under the RICO statutes. It is a criminal activity.

11 Likes

Also: Who reported the conversation with the local lobbyist, and who owns Advanced Impressions?

3 Likes

I read somewhere that the Trump “Organization” is distancing itself from Gaetz and here’s hoping I don’t get sued for mentioning it.

3 Likes

…and will render their report in time for the 2023 elections.

3 Likes

Sam the Sham and the Phararohs.

On another note did anyone check Venmo for any public transfer of monies, for any of these characters?

3 Likes

This stuff is exhilarating for GOPPERs (because they have never felt so listened to and paid attention to). Policy matters not to these folks.

And–notwithstanding the great set-ups for snarky responses–this stuff is enervating and draining for decent people.

We have too much to do to let the GOP pull us down. We are in a dire situation on so many fronts.

We have a political toehold…let’s use it.

3 Likes

And as it turns out, we have video of the search for Gaetz’ ethics.

6 Likes

Why not? The singular motive driving Gaetz and much of the GQP is not one party control, or scheming to get rich and powerful, or even sex with as many women as possible.

It’s simply to feel important.

6 Likes

But could a potato muster enough racist dog whistling to compete with him in an election?

6 Likes

or unimpotent. How many of these guys are just trying to relive high school with them on top?

8 Likes
4 Likes

Is it an Idaho potato?

10 Likes

Good Thing I read through the comments before rushing to post the same thing.

1 Like

Yup, it was all laid out in that email Hillary sent him…

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available