Could The Gaetz Mess Really Be Connected To The Florida Sham Candidate Scandal? | Talking Points Memo

The term is deep FAKE, not deep state.

4 Likes

The Panhandlers

3 Likes

I always thought the ultimate garage band name was “Get Outta My Room Ma!”

4 Likes

56 and still kicking…

Maybe you’re thinking of this guy; died young…

5 Likes

Did you hear Gaetz stole some of Donnie’s shtick? “They’re not coming for me, they’re coming for you”, does Trump take Venmo?

2 Likes

With that convoluted system wouldn’t it be easier to drawn the candidates’ name out of a hat?

1 Like

So, Frank Artiles recruits Alexis Rodriguez as a shadow third party candidate.

Advance Impression LLC is the vendor hired to send out campaign mailers ’supporting’ Alexis Rodriguez.

The Registered Agent for Advance Impression LLC is Luis Rodriguez.

The principal address for Advance Impression LLC is also the home address for Luis and Lourdes Rodriguez.

Coincidence? Inquiring minds want to know if Luis and Alexis are related.

3 Likes

They didn’t have to look any further than Miami.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article249462835.html

4 Likes

Republican
Influencers
Corrupting
Organizations

3 Likes

I’m pretty happy with my Shama Lama Ding Dong.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Where are the 17 year old girl’s parents? Why aren’t they suing Gaetz???

2 Likes

Wow, can Hunter Biden sue Fox “News” and Carlson now?

And, really, if there was anything incriminating on the laptop, if that’s where the photos were found, wouldn’t they be focusing on that?

2 Likes

Why does Gaetz fundraise by projecting blame, after he does unethical, perhaps criminal offenses?

To quote Matt, “…when your ideas suck, you have to stoop this low.”

2 Likes
5 Likes

I keep my Shama Lama Ding Dong in the closet next to my Walla Walla Bing Bang.

3 Likes

You know, this thing is all unfolding in such weird directions that it’s fitting for a party that has spent so much time with wild-eyed bullshit about Dems that it’s quite…DEE-LISH.

2 Likes

Proclivity contributed $180,000 to a state political committee… and $370,000 to another political committee…

When it comes to political campaigns, Republicans have unlimited money, spent with no regard for debt or waste.

At the same time, they don’t have a dime to contribute to building a great America.

1 Like

Now, if that pic were side by side with shoestring fries, I don’t know who I’d vote for!

Maybe avoid the whole issue and throw my support behind steak fries.

Definitely not cottage fries though. Fancy fries with a folksy name. Can’t trust ‘em.

2 Likes

That’s what he said…:grin:

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available