Contortionist Rick Scott Avoids Rebuking Trump’s ‘Death Wish’ Attack On McConnell

I have no words
In the 30-second ad, Kennedy speaks in a stern voice to the camera saying “Violent crime is surging in Louisiana. Woke leaders blame the police. I blame the criminals. A mom should not have to look over her shoulder when she’s pumping gas. I voted against the early release of violent criminals and I opposed defunding the police. Look, if you hate cops just because they’re cops, the next time you get in trouble, call a crackhead.”

I know the difference between criminals and their innocent victims. pic.twitter.com/RKhHJEefpv

— John Neely Kennedy (@JohnKennedyLA) September 30, 2022
9 Likes

StOp beiNg libTarD! ABaNdon youR hedOnistic LifestyLe choiCe!

12 Likes

About time

29 Likes

3 Likes

‘Hundreds of bodies’: Lee County man says the sheriff is finding many dead Floridians after late evacuations - Raw Story - Celebrating 18 Years of Independent Journalism

6 Likes

Mornin….

20 Likes

The Rick DeSantis Martha’s Vineyard stunt has all the markings of something that expands into a major political scandal. At first it is simply a strange little event that makes you want to scratch your head. Then, slowly but surely more details are revealed and the story branches out. As the possibility of criminality increases, all of the major players stonewall or try to go into hiding, letting the evolving story rapidly get out in front of them. This cruel act of political theater may have (rightfully…) doomed Gov. DeSantis’ chance of someday becoming POTUS.

38 Likes
20 Likes

So, no plan of their own??? Surprise.

Surprise.

13 Likes

I try not to say a thing isn’t news, but Rick Scott being a mealy-mouthed weasel just isn’t news. He’s never not one. Mitt Romney looks like Atticus Finch next to people like Rick Scott. At the moment there’s probably no combination of words Trump could put together that would evoke a direct criticism from him. I understand that on cable news you have to fill 24 hours every day so it’s almost necessary to go through the motions of bringing people on and asking if this latest Trump insanity is finally enough to make some scathing denunciation like “I wouldn’t have said that” but we’ve seen enough to know it won’t happen until it’s politically expedient and we’re not quite there yet.

This is an interesting tweener in the “is it news?” realm. I would say to Axios it was news at the time because it was such an idiotic idea and so much an example of his psychopathology. It was long ago, though. If you write a book about the Trump administration you’re obviously going to mention things that were reported on at the time. The only people I know of putting it in the news now work at Axios, so, yeah.

29 Likes

Can someone explain who those other votes were for, the ones not for Bolsinaro and not for Lula? Seems important to get a handle on this

3 Likes

Superman’s t shirt was skin tight. The look would have been FANTASTIC!!!
Moobs galore.

16 Likes

This would be too bad…

41 Likes

Wouldn’t it be nice :musical_note:

45 Likes

I must admit the [sic] confuses me. Shouldn’t it be placed after the word “Democrat”?

17 Likes

Like txlawyer says, without TFG on the ballot many won’t vote

19 Likes

Put it on PPV and send the proceeds to Dem candidates!
I’d pay to watch this.

15 Likes

Don’t get me started on pronouns…

11 Likes

Perla identified: https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/02/us/marthas-vineyard-migrants-perla-huerta/index.html

Now, offer her a book deal for a couple million, hire a ghost writer, get the book out and have her spill the beans. They’re all in it for the money. Nothing else.

12 Likes

What does he think that DJT Jr. could do to help?

34 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available