Conspiracy Theorist Wins GOP Nomination To Become Top Arizona Election Official

Have any of these MAGA winners complained about fraud because their win margins aren’t big enough?

4 Likes

What is really distressing is that the vast majority of people here are good people - but many are misinformed to a level you cannot believe possible. My MAGA relatives have worn me down to the point where I don’t care if I ever see them again - but they are virtually all good people. They treat Trump rallies with the same intellectual depth as a tailgate party at a college football game.

5 Likes

Hard to believe someone who looks and dresses like such a sane, sober, sensible fellow is a conspiracy-mongering fascist nutsack.

3 Likes

The Maricopa County Recorder, Republican Stephen Richer, declared that it was disaffected GOPers who either voted for Joe Biden or declined to vote at all for president that made the difference that explained Biden’s victory.

Maricopa Recorder Stephen Richer’s Political Earthquake - Blog for Arizona

2 Likes

If Finchem were elected to SoS, the cries of election fraud would increase. There would be lots of drama as he fights with the counties. Finchem would spend most of his time in court fighting lawsuits…

3 Likes

Was Finchem one of the fake electors? Kelli and Mike Ward are.

1 Like

I don’t know where to go if Democrats ever lose our majority in California. I’m too old to dig out of NY snow again.

1 Like

I get it — I’m a climate refugee myself (Wisconsin to Washington state.).

But I don’t think we have worry out here 0n our still-blue Coast. We just to be mindful and
V O T E! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I sure wish these articles came with polling data showing up what the current polling shows these match ups as being.

1 Like

:crazy_face: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :exploding_head:

1 Like

Mitt seems peeved about Rand Paul’s proposed amendment. Rand Paul? The human equivalent of psoriasis?

2 Likes

Rand Paul is talking. Putin is loving it.

1 Like

I voted for Adrian Fontes for our Secretary of State job. Finchem is a certified nut case not fit for even a driver’s license much less elective office. But as expected the cultists did well on their side of the ledger here in AZ. The GOP in out state house makes a “centrist” look like a raving communist. The GOP in our Leg were the ones who thought hiring the “Cyber Ninjas”, an outfit with zero elections experience was a great idea, The Ninjas conducted the joke called the “fraudit” that recounted the ballots in Maricopa county. The whole operation was a disaster front to back. The security of the ballots was gone as was security of the tally machines. The state now was on the hook for new ones and they are not cheap. Total cost around $10 million in state funds. Bamboo ballots, UV light inspections, sharpie pens, red ink pens… there’s no end to the conspiracy shit that was cooked up all because our GOPer legislature didn’t believe the original count and the two further hand counts of ballots by professionals.

1 Like

You say that like it’s a bad thing… :nerd_face:

1 Like