Chip Roy Declares Military Should Be ‘Killing People And Blowing Stuff Up’

I wonder when the Republicans are going to introduce a bill to change the name of the Department of Defense back to the Department of War since they apparently just want it there to kill people rather than defending the country.

15 Likes

Clueless Halfwit implies a level of wittedness that I’m not sure fits in this particular case …

13 Likes

Sheeple is a fine epithet but has a different connotation. Not saying he’s not just following the other sheep because, clearly, he is, but I really feel the need to address and publicize his complete lack of working brain cells.

4 Likes

This sounds like what Chip Roy wants to do.

giphy (17)

11 Likes

Roy Declares Military Should Be ‘Killing People And Blowing Stuff Up’

Yes. That’s correct. It’s right there as a primary goal in their mission statement.

9 Likes

It’s the word de jour for these idiots right now. It’ll be something new as soon as they wear this one out.

It’s all they got. It’s like name-calling.

6 Likes

Woke up, Roy, and smell the carnage of your nonsense. The odor will get stronger and stronger as default approaches. That’ll woke him up.

7 Likes

First step to cut the budget would be to eliminate all Federal spending in his district.

To give his constituents more Free-Dumb!

15 Likes

I remember in early 2021 this moron was promising “18 months of chaos leading up to the midterms.”

Now, three months after the midterms, I am thinking this must be their only gear.

10 Likes

He used to work for Ted Cruz. Nuff said.

12 Likes

“He said the party wants to “freeze the woke weaponized bureaucracy” and “go to war” with “bureaucrats” to save the country.”

So … anarchy.

9 Likes

Loudest dogs…

9 Likes

My condolences. But then again, I’m in the same boat with my rep, a clueless first-termer whose on a mission from God.

7 Likes

“R+13 … Loudest dogs”

Says more about them than him.

8 Likes

Identifying Chip Roy as anything less than a domestic terrorist would be cowardly.

6 Likes

“non-woke defense”

Perhaps Chip Roy wants to re-segregate the military. It’s the White thing to do?

12 Likes

Ok then, that would classify him as a Zombie.

2 Likes

I told a compuy this, like Russia, people who should know better are electing this tripe.

We (the general public) believe that they know better or they’re naive; yet here we are, leaning to the former, because the latter means current America as a whole is azz backwards.

6 Likes

The Canuck is strong with this one.

7 Likes

I find “total dipshit” to work in a number of contexts. It’s race, gender, age, even culturally neutral. Anyone can be a total dipshit!

The cultist party is just scarily overstocked these days, yet still actively recruiting. Close to achieving singularity, in fact.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available