Chief Judge Of Kacsmaryk’s District Will Ignore New Anti-Judge Shopping Policy

Lol, the Judges won’t police themselves. The Con judges won’t abide by rules. Congress has to step in, impose a code of ethics including disciplinary rules and processes, limit jurisdiction, expand courts and force mandatory rotations/term limits.

24 Likes

Much as I appreciate the sentiment, let’s discuss the possibility of ‘fat chance’.

4 Likes

IF Democrats get control of Congress - with a Biden win - next year, then one solution to the Kacsmaryk problem would be to create a new court “district” that would be created to handle only specific types of cases and assign these renegade judges to that. Costly? Yes – it would mean paying these leeches to sit around and do nothing, but not too high a price to get them out of the way. Congress could also remove abortion, birth control & other issues from the Supreme Court’s portfolio and leave the DC Court of Appeals as the final say. (Avoids any need to stack the Supremes)

6 Likes

Way to just out right admit your corrupting the system.

Yeah we got a judge on the take, what you going to do about it.

16 Likes

If that’s the answer, then let’s assign Kacsmaryk and Cannon to a district with jurisdiction solely over parking violations on federal property. Alina Habba, queen of parking lot law, can be their clerk.

11 Likes

Judicial insurrection?

with this they have put up a sign

“open for business - litigation tourists welcome!”

4 Likes

Democrats would have a lock on the White House if Texas and its 40 electoral votes were to secede

6 Likes

Well, hell, yes, if you’re gonna put a dirty judge on the bench, you’re gonna use him

6 Likes

Republicans are always trying to revive old statutes (see Comstock Act) and hitting us over the head with originalism. Fight fire with fire.

Article III, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution establishes the federal judiciary and gives Congress the power to create lower federal courts. It states that “The judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish”.

6 Likes

Chief Judge Of Kacsmaryk’s District Will Ignore New Anti-Judge Shopping Policy

This is what happens when “the law” becomes “the unlawful.”

10 Likes

I’m old enough to remember when “conservatives” would shit out their colons while screeching about “judicial activism”. I guess they’ve decided to reevaluate their position.

13 Likes

Remember the old adage:

“If you can’t beat 'em, shamelessly go far beyond even the most cartoonishly extreme version of the thing you originally were so furiously railing against.”

Or something to that effect.

5 Likes

Shorter Chief Judge David Godbey:

10 Likes

And once again, the people who don’t need to follow the rules because they are decent people are trumped by the people who ignore rules. It gets so tiresome.

7 Likes

The Chief Judge of Kacsmaryk’s district informed Schumer that the district will ignore new anti-judge shopping policies. Schumer should now inform the Chief Judge that the country will ignore any judgements from that district.

5 Likes

It’s a dangerous game they’re playing, with no obvious stopping point.

jackson-enforce

10 Likes

And it was all the fault of illegals in 3…2…1…

2 Likes

It’s not intended to have one. It’s “stopping point” is simply whenever the fuck we decide we’ve had enough of it and are willing to do anything necessary to make it stop.

3 Likes

But, I make up for it by pronouncing it incorrectly, too!

9 Likes

I don’t think Schumer can, but it’s a nice thought.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available