Cheney Scolds Trump For Peddling False Conspiracy Theory About Scarborough

I think Dick Cheney puts a ice dagger of fear in Chump’s soft, black, swollen heart-sac.

3 Likes

If they rolled Dick out of the tomb in his haunted ranch it would be one epic fight.

10 Likes

In additional comments, Rep. Cheney (R-WY) said she agreed with everything else President Trump has said and done.

8 Likes

Yes, I was thinking the same thing, all the outrages of the past three years and THIS is what Goes Too Far?!!

11 Likes

Wouldn’t Dick just shoot Trump in the face?

17 Likes

If he doesn’t, he should.

3 Likes

Well, you have to understand - Joe Scarborough is a Republican. You know, one of them…

2 Likes

I sure miss that guy.

2 Likes

On 5th Avenue?

11 Likes

Only a few on “the left” flogged this bogus story. It was during the early days of blogging and a few ultra lefty blogs went for it. In the end the best explanation was Joe had nothing to do with the woman’s death but may have had a short affair with her which led to his leaving Congress so abruptly. I don’t think anyone seriously thought Joe killed this woman. Did it in his office and left her body there. That was over the top. The affair I buy.

3 Likes

I see a few smart people. like the odious Liz, are starting to hedge their bets.

Too bad it doesn’t actually mean anything. It is always individual cases with these guys, never about the 40 million who are rapidly being made hungry and homeless as we speak. As sad as what Trump is doing to this unfortunate young man may be, it is a tear in the ocean of Republican cruelty which Liz supports whole-heartedly.

Say hi to your sister for me, Liz.

12 Likes

Trump needs enablers behind him. He cannot stand alone.

He’s the guy in the fist-fight saying (to five paid thugs poised to jump on one person) “get him out of here!”

Enablers versus the ones who quit and turn on him is an interesting situation:

converting 3 enablers to three enemies is akin to

52-48 becoming
49-51

converting 10 is akin to
52-48 becoming
42-58

5 Likes

Something had to it even if just a pretense. Look at Katrina and W. But that assumes this is more than just a blip.

1 Like

There must be something going around these GOPers speaking out. Like, maybe, a contagious virus?

Are they letting the Dear Leader slowly go under the water line?

3 Likes

I’m going to make a prediction (and the beauty of this prediction is nobody will remember it if I’m wrong), but prediction: there will be an unsuccessful coupe during the convention to wrest the nomination away from the Orange One on the grounds that he is unelectable. There certainly seem to be more seeds than usual being thrown around by corporate Republicans to suggest an attempt to blow Trump up in his bunker (so to speak).

10 Likes

So. Just to keep score. Cheney, Grassley and Hannity have all pointed to the Emperor’s naked body today? Hmmmm.

2 Likes

“I think that we’re in the middle of a pandemic.”

Maybe so; maybe not. Who knows?

4 Likes

Or herself. Cheney’s got no pedestal to speak from. We only hear from her when it is someone like her, a fellow Rethug. No problem when she, the criminal in the WH etc lie about Democrats, an artist or a pundit who tells the truth.

5 Likes

Your prediction is nice but glosses over the part where the current GOP leadership is replaced by Pod People with a sense of honor and duty.

2 Likes

Hannity? Say what???

3 Likes