Cawthorn Resurfaces With Ominous Post Vowing ‘Dark MAGA’ Takeover

It’s wish casting, but he soon could be making license plates.

7 Likes

That actually makes more sense than believing he understands what either “genteel” or “gentile” even means.

14 Likes

download

2 Likes

Gentile politics?

I thought that’s the only politics for them.

Mamzerim(Mamzeroat?).

5 Likes

Who wore it better

18 Likes

This little loser needs a huge kick in the ass.

3 Likes

This is what happens when red-blooded American boys attempt to use words derived from old French. A lesson there for all of us.

8 Likes

Might this be the actual schism of the Republican Party? Please?

12 Likes

It’s a word right next to “globalist” in case your mind didn’t automatic snap to the fact that it’s code for Jews.

My guess is that it’s a term used in christo-fascist and neo-nazi circles to refer to secular politics, that is, anything short of their planned reich.

9 Likes

OK. so now you are a member of the Dictionary Gazpacho Police? He will get even when the Marshal law is enacted.

4 Likes

Call it a Freudian slip and the implied insult gets even worse.

2 Likes

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

7 Likes

Dark MAGA…

Seems like an odd term for white supremacists, white boys to be using. Has the reek of Miscegenation about it.

Unless they’re just blind, stupid. Then it takes on a whole different meaning.

2 Likes

He is just casting about for another grift but I don’t think he has a clear idea of what it will be at this point. He reminds me of the Black Knight from Monty Python’s Holy Grail in many ways.

13 Likes

Nope, it’s in the text of his instagram rant: Gentile.

Not that anyone would ever compare the great Mandy Patinkin and Wallace Shawn to this idiot, but someone has to do it:

7 Likes

Cool, cool – so he’s gonna work to get more Jewish candidates elected.

What’s that…?

Oh.

28 Likes

The majority of us non-extremist citizens who respect democracy and the rule of law ought to “dark MAGA” these insurrectionist motherfuckers out of politics for good. Whatever it takes. I won’t let them take over my country without doing whatever’s necessary to stop them. If the majority of us stay together they can’t win, but we all need to be aware of what they’re trying to do so we can stop their fascist movement once and for all.

13 Likes

Dark MAGA is juicier than light MAGA. Light MAGA is dry and stringy. Everyone prefers dark MAGA. But don’t throw that leftover light MAGA out. Chop it up and add mayonaisse, dill, chives, celery, lime juice, kosher salt, and ground peppercorns to make a delightful, tasty and nutritious MAGA sandwich spread. Your gentile friends will rave over it.

13 Likes

I’m asking for it, but I’m going with the idea that he has a shaky hand.

2 Likes

Way to go Madison, make those those dirty GOP Establishmentarians pay. Organize an election boycott among the True MAGA Believer, teach those RINOs that they can’t just throw the likes of you to the curb and still expect to win.

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available