Cawthorn Resurfaces With Ominous Post Vowing ‘Dark MAGA’ Takeover

Fresh off of his primary defeat, Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) on Thursday re-emerged with a threatening post on Instagram vowing vengeance with a “Dark MAGA” takeover.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1415714
1 Like

What exactly are “gentile politics?” Pretty sure he meant “genteel,” but with people who throw terms like “globalist” around, you never really know…

38 Likes

“I am on a mission now to expose those who say and promise one thing yet legislate and work towards another, self-profiteering, globalist goal,” Cawthorn wrote. “It’s time for the rise of the new right, it’s time for Dark MAGA to truly take command.”

And while we’re on the subject of exposure,

35 Likes

The Goy Old Party?

36 Likes
9 Likes

I think Madison Cawthorn snorted too much cocaine at one of those GOP parties he was talking about.

18 Likes

“gentile politics”. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I know, amazing combos in that one.
“Too many white guys in politics !
Need more… uhmm, what, Jewish Americans, Native Americans, Asian Americans?

9 Likes

Coop’s technically term limited.

2 Likes

I think he said GENTEEL and the transcriber heard his ‘pronunciation’ as GENTILE.

But GOY Old Party works for me too.

5 Likes

While I don’t want to do or see anything to validate their deep state conspiracy theories, it does seem that that list serves as a pretty good indicator for people who need to get themselves indicted for seditious conspiracy.

12 Likes

WHAT’s all this then?

1 Like

“President Trump and Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and Matt Gaetz (R-FL).”

A rogue’s gallery of crazy folk.

14 Likes

Cawthorn wrote that he is “on a mission” aimed at ending “gentile politics.” He also name-checked the fringe online movement that calls itself “Dark MAGA.”

Misspelling muthaf…

4 Likes

I’ve begun to believe that it was not just his spine which was injured. I’m looking a bit higher…

4 Likes

He’s kinda like Trump in that weird shit attaches to Musk like velcro to a wool sweater.

9 Likes

Cawthorn is rolling towards a very strange place.

4 Likes

Obviously Jewish laser worms have eaten CaCAs wee brain.

Time for media to put him on Ignore.

7 Likes

You go tell 'em, Maddy, 'bout the rise of the new right.

The time for gentile politics as usual has come to an end. It’s time for the rise of the new right, it’s time for Dark MAGA to truly take command.

Tell 'em whose boss, Matt.

2 Likes

So they want to murder all of us then.

But why do I feel this is just a righteousness pyramid scheme gone wrong.

10 Likes

I thought he was concerned over genital politics…

18 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available