Carlson Swears Had ‘Damning’ Biden Docs Until They Vanished From Mail

He’s merely an alleged sex offender. When you have a self-confessed one in the contest, well, then, it’s really no contest at all.

3 Likes

May be an Amazon package but I doubt it was an Amazon delivery person. Daughter just took a job delivering for Amazon. She drives one of those blue/grey Prime trucks you are seeing popup all over. In training she was told you will wear the uniform without exception, even one piece missing or dirty and you don’t work that day nor the next. I needed to make a doctor visit and since our other auto was in the shop I drove her to work one day last week. Sure enough some folks walked in to their temperature check without a mask, a few others with proper uniform. Shortly after I watched as each walked out. One was not happy he was suspended that day and the next and was being very vocal about it.

4 Likes

Soros is like a thief in the night, I tell you.

1 Like

What we need is polkabot.

2 Likes

Tucker Carlson. I wonder how many clowns like him will be banished once Fat Orange Hitler is pried out of the WH.

1 Like

Approximately zero.

Ask me another.

3 Likes

Geraldo is Tucker’s mentor.

Just sayin.

1 Like

I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest that Tucker is lying…

2 Likes

Why? To haunt your dreams for the next 17 years???

1 Like

Focus on the phrenology. Handwriting analysis is so archaic.

1 Like

So…

Lesley got Tucker’s Biden dirt, and Tucker got Lesley’s health care plan.
And Donnie got COVID and Joe got in 100 pushups today.

Got it.

At least they finally changed the password.

Last week it was “password.”

Let me guess. You had them propped on top of your head again.

1 Like

yes my child, that’s exactly right… mmmwwwaaahahahahahaaaa

No, they were on the desk, not next to my chair where they usually are. Somebody must have put them there (eyes husband suspiciously).

3 Likes

The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds.

The pessimist fears this is true.

1 Like

Reminds me of how I was looking under the couch for my phone using the flashlight on my phone.

3 Likes

It’s a coordinated attack all across the country – probably militia.

Last night they came into my house, took my reading glasses, and replaced them with an identical pair.

(Also my socks but … oddly … only one of each pair.)

1 Like

When my eldest son was about 5 years old, as my husband was getting ready for work one day, he started running frantically through the house, saying, “Where are my glasses? I can’t find my glasses!” My son and I looked at each other and grinned, and we didn’t say a word for several minutes. Finally, my husband said desperately, “Are you sure you haven’t seen my glasses?” I answered, “We know exactly where your glasses are,” and I pointed to the top of his head. He sheepishly pulled them aright while my son and I split our sides laughing at him. Being a good sport, he agreed that the episode was funny and laughed right along with us.

1 Like

I have sat down and put my reading glasses on over my ‘walking around’ glasses - sigh.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available