Capitol Rioter Tries To Nab Herself A Pardon

Very droll!

1 Like

Hit her where it hurts.

2 Likes

I’d really like to know, how many of these Patriots actually Voted?
One thing I will be looking for, is how much effort the Justice Department will put into actually prosecuting everyone of these miscreants…including every politician who had a hand in fomenting this travesty.

I pray that the even-handed temperament of Merrick Garland does not turn into another Mueller-Savior-Bust for Democrats…turning into a royal disappointment

1 Like

So far the list does not include rioters, just personal friends or those who are paying him. The going rate is around 2 million. I also read that he cannot pardon anyone involved in the crime he is being Impeached for, which would be the rioters.

1 Like

You think none of it would go to trump? It’s just a way to not pay him directly, of course he’s making money.

1 Like

Ah, then there will be an eleventh hour resignation…

Except she will be tried on Federal charges, so “Live fro Leavenworth”

1 Like

How much do you think of this is due to entitlement? I had a sister on the other end, so to speak, “I voted for Nader - I feel so pure!” She was also dataproof.

2 Likes

consequences

5 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Squeal it to a jury, piggy.

She added that she didn’t intend any violence to happen, and was unaware of the violent behavior of her fellow insurrectionists

RepubliCON logic. Ignorant to the crime they committed which they believe actually wasn’t a crime but to receive a pardon they are guilty of that crime.

This is also some pretty, in your face, over the top, beyond belief, white privilege on top of that.

2 Likes

FYI - In most states a conviction will also cost her her real estate license.

2 Likes

She’ll make such a good victim…

You’d think a Trump supporter would look forward to wearing an orange jumpsuit.

Her real problem is that the news keeps telling the truth.

Such pardons are going to function very much like a Scarlett T.

1. Going to.be interesting when he writes the first secret pardon on a napkin known not to.have been manufactured prior to January 21, 2021.

2. Have his kids started to wonder yet where he plans to leave his fortune? He only likes kids who don’t get caught.

You tell me.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available