Capitol Riot Defendant Broke Release Conditions By Bingeing Mike Lindell, Prosecutors Say | Talking Points Memo

An accused Capitol rioter broke the conditions of his pretrial release by bingeing pillow magnate Mike Lindell’s awful voter fraud symposium earlier this month. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1385468

Lock him up!

34 Likes

Someone want to explain to me how this guy is out in the community without any restraint (a periodic visit from an officer of the court just isn’t enough)? Clearly, he has no self-control. What’s it going to take? Can we please get him into a treatment center for his ‘addiction’? One with bars on it? Already?

32 Likes

It’s a cult. And they’re addicts.

38 Likes

You meant to say Lock him up, the whiny little bitch! FIFY. :crazy_face:

12 Likes

Shouldn’t relapsing by huffing Lindell bring additional charges of drug use by extension? He might as well be sharing a crack pipe with Mike.

30 Likes

I’m so tired of the coddling these man-babies are receiving. It’s maddening.

49 Likes

The belief that anybody goes from insurrectionist intending to overthrow an election to a contrite man who mistakenly listened to the My Pillow guy’s diatribes is simply a fool. Stop coddling these idiots!

32 Likes

by bingeing pillow magnate Mike Lindell’s awful voter fraud event

Good God:

Did he not have access to “Carnival Row?”

12 Likes

It’s just one after another after another. And the longer it takes to sequester these dopes, the longer it’s going to take to return the country to a position of sanity.

They may be in the minority, but because no one shuts them up, the media continue to report on them and they appear to be the majority. One never hears anyone from the sane bunch of us just say ‘oh, shut up already’ when these loons spout their nonsense.

When do we take our country back from these nincompoops, already??

20 Likes

I recall seeing this tool menacingly shaking his head while chasing the Security Officer up the stairs. Another one of the super-macho proud boy warrior types crying for forgiveness and understanding when caught not being able to control his impulses. Justice and punishment for you, mercy, compassion and understanding for me. The thumbsuckers war cry.

41 Likes

He clearly belongs in jail.

18 Likes

In the spirit of equality, I want to condemn woman-babies, too. Or should I just refer to them as Karens? And that ASKS the question, what name do we append to “man-babies?” “Kens?”

Edited because @thunderclapnewman says so! gotta keep him happy :pray:

8 Likes

It’s going to take years regardless. I’d rather stretch the process well into Autumn 2022, thanks.

9 Likes

Until they start another uprising.

And they will. You know they will.

Why can’t we learn the first time that giving a second opportunity will just lead to the same thing as the first time? Definition of Insanity.

5 Likes

Way past time for the courts to realize that the Intertubes are not just a selection of tubes that kids living in mom’s basement hacking the Pentagon use, but an essential part of being in modern society at all.

Banned from using the internet is just stupid.

4 Likes

This is supposed to be justice but we have clowns and their circus.

His lawyer concluded with “Judge, go easy on him, he is a bit of a snowflake.”

13 Likes

Karens. It’s gender-neutral.

10 Likes

The defendant, Douglas Jensen, acknowledged in a court filing Sunday that he’d broken the rules against accessing the internet. But he asked for the court’s lenience, comparing the incident to a drug user’s relapse.

Pretrial release was the court’s leniency, which it took him less than a month to violate. Time to revoke his bail.

19 Likes