Calls Grow For Biden To Cut Off Trump’s Intel Briefings When POTUS’ Term Ends | Talking Points Memo

Those gun nuts are going to have a sad when they’re convicted and have their guns taken away.

Unintended consequences.

3 Likes

Is that the sort of thing one needs an “Attorney General” to pull together? Or request/authorize, etc?

1 Like

Yes, that was something special.

Giuliani is nothing if not discreet.

4 Likes

Access to shoe lifts. And/or lifted shoes.
And girdles/Spanx.
And hairspray.

Hilarity ensues …

1 Like

In a functioning Justice Department, US Attorneys would have responsibility and space to make most such decisions.

1 Like

Well, won’t that be nice.
It’s troubling, how easy it is to accept “situation normal” once the initial shock/outrage has been shouldered aside by the next spectacle.

1 Like

Don’t forget to tip the waitresses.

2 Likes

Except Donald Trump is too chickenshit to communicate it to Putin himself. That is what Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort and Jeff Sessions (Mayflower Hotel before the GOP 2016 Convention) were for.

you all are getting pretty damn bold…people are watching!

1 Like

No! Keep the KFC coming - it will hasten his inevitable stroke…

1 Like

So many cold dead hands, so little time.

3 Likes

The list of unknown aliases takes a bit longer to produce.

2 Likes

His final PDB ought to end with a Miranda warning.

2 Likes

When did your brain die and believe his topic was about TPM? :wink:

1 Like

Brain?

1 Like

It has to be genetic. They all have grievance mouth

191010114914-fruman-parnas-giuliani-inset-large-tease

Even Putin thinks Diaper Don’s sucking sucks
Drumpf Dick Suck

No lie, you made me double check my post to see if I had spelled it, ‘brian’.

1 Like

Oh great. Now we have to stage an extrication op for Punxsutawney Phil…

1 Like

If only we could put Trump in some sort of ‘Truman Show’ just to keep his fantasy going. We could construct a replica of Mar-a-lago were Trump stays isolated while his minions do battle for him in the ‘real world’. I’d pay to watch that… as long as I had a buzzer… ha ha…

1 Like

I didn’t question that, so I’m not sure why I got the lecture. What I questioned was what I took as a broad statement by Tena that disinformation in general went down by 73%. She pointed me to the article that said disinformation specifically about the election was down by 73%, so that prompted the comment you responded to.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available