Bolton’s Book Ties Ukraine Aid To Biden Probe. Trump Howls It Isn’t True.

He’s not lying. Hell hath no fury like a Bolton scorned.

Al accurate except for the lesbians. The far whightous right likes the girls due to fantasy of one guy-two women menages. My millennialn son say it’s a thing on 4Chan.

Post Newt Gingrich, post Tom Delay, the subsequent iterations of elected GOP-ers have become more loathsome, rabid, willfully ignorant, hypocritical, reptilian, and hate-filled than their predecessors. Goobers like Blackburn, Paul, McSally, well… on & on. MoscowMitch was always horrible, not ignorant but evil-smart. What’s beyond sad is that enough of our fellow citizens elect them. Outrage is exhausting !

2 Likes

It won. The eyebrows are now rising up.

2 Likes

If Bolton’s book blows TRE45ON out of the WH, I’ll buy a copy for myself, and several more for friends.

The notes of Trump’s incriminating phone call with Ukraine president were put in a special safe. I wonder if they have been accessed and doctored since then. I’m sure copies were made of it when it was presented online but I have a feeling Trump owns a doctored transcript that he is so eager to publish.

2 Likes

“if he is a right wing thug. Or maybe it’s because he is one.”
He is a useful thug right now. The White House including Trump made a big mistake turning him against them. He is one character they should have been afraid of. I saw somewhere that the parting between Trump and Bolton was not friendly. (hahaha!)

By all means donald…howl. And resign while yer at it.

1 Like

What we the public saw in September were notes made from the actual word for word transcript. We and investigators have not seen the actual word for word transcript. If it was not incriminating then show it.

1 Like

Lots of other witnesses to the same thing.

Trump is lying.

“Everyone in the streets and the windows said, “Oh, how fine are the Emperor’s new clothes! Don’t they fit him to perfection? And see his long train!” Nobody would confess that he couldn’t see anything, for that would prove him either unfit for his position, or a fool.” – excerpt from Hans Christian Andersen’s “The Emperor’s New Clothes”

2 Likes

There’s your quid pro quo right there.

Buh buh buh…he says so many words to so many people. He should not have to remember everything he’s said, in fact it’s damned difficult to remember a lie. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Easy to remember the truth though. :expressionless:

You never know: each new drip drip either makes things worse for the GOP now or later…

This.

Also: I have been thinking more about that Stephanopoulos interview in the Oval Office last summer. Was Mulvaney the one coughing in the corner? And did the coughing start as Stephanopoulos was asking about soliciting foreign assistance in an election?

Dogs have masters. Cats have staff !

2 Likes

I seem to recall that one of the big issues Schumer had with Moscow M’s rules was Roberts trial calls could be overruled by simple majority, not the 2/3 super majority.
Really hope I’m wrong.

I saw Philip Rucker and Carol Leonnig on the tube tonight and they were saying 200 people spoke with them about our “very stable genius” for their new book. Leonnig said that people were more than anxious to dish on 45*. I’ll be curious to see, when I get their book, A Very Stable Genius: Donald J. trump’s Testing of America, who their sources are. Meanwhile, this is interesting: https://www.foxnews.com/media/carol-leonnig-robert-mueller-change

There’s a good video here: https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-don-lemon-wajahat-ali-rick-wilson

Scroll past Tucker’s video, down to the video with Wajahat Ali, Don Lemon, and Rick Wilson.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available