Big Lie Lawyer Turns On Top GOPers Who Questioned Efforts To Overturn Election | Talking Points Memo

Jenna Ellis, who was part of former President Trump’s legal team that led fruitless crusades to overturn the 2020 election results, is going after the Republican National Committee following a report on officials questioning efforts to push the big lie of a “stolen” presidential election.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1380877

Only Republicans are invited to this BBQ.

17 Likes

“As proof of fraud…boxes filled with ballots”

Wow! On election day no less!
What are the chances!?!

25 Likes

The shamelessness of the constant, obvious lying by EVERYONE associated with the disgraced ex-president’s administration and party, on all sides, against one another just as unhesitatingly as against everyone else, makes my stomach turn. Ellis lies, McDaniel lies about Ellis’s lies, Ellis lies about McDaniel… where does it end?

In the ashcan of history, let us fervently hope.

20 Likes

Authoritarianism
Tribalism
Domination
Post Truth Messaging

Feel free to shuffle the above (or add to them)

9 Likes

Mr. Riemer and Ms. McDaniel are discovering some of the inconveniences of supporting the Leopards Eating Faces Party…

16 Likes

Is there a GoFundMe to buy more kerosene to throw on the GQP spontaneous combustion?

13 Likes

Mar-e-Lago?

1 Like

BAT. SHIT. CRAZY! All of them!!

8 Likes

But the infighting is a joy to behold.

11 Likes

I was going to post something, but you posted it for me. Thanks - you said it well, too.

9 Likes

Why is Jenna Ellis not a defendant in the Dominion suits? For a while there, I thought she had wised up and was keeping a low profile so as to not get sued, but this screed shows she’s just as stupid and as committed to the big lie as ever. Dominion ought move to add her as a defendant. And she should be disbarred.

14 Likes

It looks like they’re playing with setting up their own little Night of the Long Knives.
Hopefully their efforts at purifying the party will leave them without enough of the electorate to hold power.

13 Likes

Idiocy
Small-mindedness
Insanity
Greed
Evil
Untethered firehose spewing endless supply of shit

10 Likes

Never sue a poor person.

23 Likes

Shark week is here! A GOP feeding frenzy.

11 Likes

I see we have reached the point where Michael Wolff’s veracity is being supported by Jenna Ellis. Is this part of that 2 negatives when multiplied make a positive?

11 Likes

Well Done!! I’ve listed four…you’ve got six…Only 991 to go…

4 Likes

Are Ghouliani and Sidney “Kraken” Powell rich? I am sure that neither are poor, but they are not exactly deep pocketed defendants by lawsuit standards. I imagine that Dominion’s goal vis-a-vis Rudy and Sidney is to sue them into the poor house. I am sure that Jenna Ellis is well paid for her lies and she also deserves to be sued into the poor house.

Lindell and Fox are the only deep pocketed defendants named in the suits (that I am aware of).

5 Likes

There is something gratifying that when one GOP operative is going down, she decides she ain’t going alone. She is going to take all the participants with her.

9 Likes