Big, Huge, Golf: How Trump’s Lawyers Used The Trial To Flatter Him

What does any of this crap have to do with his guilt or innocence? He is a spoiled little boy, with a mental age hovering around nine years old. This is the man we want in the Oval Office??

10 Likes

I was in grade school in the fifties. I never saw the Wizard of Oz. That’s been quite an ice breaker at parties.

4 Likes

Please don’t insult Todd Rundgren like that.

4 Likes

Thanks for the cartoon. I recall when it was first published. One of my all time favorites.

Trump’s tendency is to cheat and then depend on people not having the nerve to call him on it. At least when he was losing (love that word when associated with Trump!), it probably wasn’t worth the grief that calling him out on cheating would cause.

5 Likes

I’m waiting for a cholesterol plaque to slide off a trump coronary artery and through circulation get stuck in a part of the brain affecting speech and movement. Meaning no typing on his phone or voice blabbering. But he stays alive to suffer. And no, I have no respect for him

15 Likes

Dan Quayle beat him!!

21 Likes

Bonus: It was partly funded by a jerk who thought it would be a shrine to DT:

15 Likes

Necheles followed up: did it make Trump into a “big star”? Whether Graff knew she was flattering the boss or not, she was happy to play along: it “elevated him to a whole other platform,” and granted Trump “almost rock-star status.”

“Who’s a big boy? YOU are a big boy. Who’s a rock star? YOOOOUU.

And so on, ad nauseam, and I do mean that literally. :nauseated_face:

Worst. Client. EVER.

17 Likes

Welcome to the group. We can be entertaining (or not, it’s not a requirement). Another voice is always welcome.

9 Likes

The lawyers want to get paid.

Flattery will probably do much more towards that than a verdict of innocent. Simple really.

4 Likes

If he achieved rock star status due to his appearances on Celebrity Apprentice, that clearly means he is too big to be prosecuted. When you’re a celebrity, they let you get away with it

3 Likes

TPM Flattery:

Trump is a big liar.
He is the worst president ever.
Trump is the most beloved Nazi leader since Hitler.

7 Likes

I used to watch “Project Runway” and “Top Chef” – “reality” shows where contestants actually produced SOMETHING. Being creative on demand can’t be easy.

2 Likes

If you mean “stiff them” by ruining not only their legal careers but their professional reputations, then yes, TSF will stiff them.

2 Likes

Are you referring to the neediness of the contestants or TSF?

ANYTHING that pisses off Daniel Snyder makes me happy.

4 Likes

More like a poltergeist than a wizard.

1 Like

Walked into a walmart once, had time to kill before an evening BZA meet. This was 2005+/-. It was in a mid to upper mid suburb. Never again.

1 Like

We knew someone who played on the DePauw U golf team with Danny. Said he was a good golfer. Our acquaintance was a D.

And welcome.