Biden Torches Trump For Jan. 6: ‘Lacked The Courage To Act’

This is a fundamental misstating of what happened on January 6th, 2021.

Trump didn’t “lack the courage to act” to stop the Jan 6th attempted insurrection.

He was waiting for it to succeed, and didn’t want anything to be done to stop it.

The entire framing is like saying the arsonist lacked the courage to try and put out the fire.

30 Likes

I’ve found it’s best to learn from native speakers in an immersion program.

Would you consider traveling to Gifreedonia?

25 Likes

Trump hates to be seen as weak. He sees himself as a big strong tough guy but couldn’t bring himself to stop the insurrection. He also chose not to act which can also be seen as weakness. This portrayal will set him off.

Face to face with a crazed mob that believed the lies of the defeated President, the police were heroes that day. Donald Trump lacked the courage to act,

23 Likes

When is Trump going to DC for his “speech”?

Oh, boy. hahahaha!

12 Likes

It makes me wonder if Joe’s commenting on Donnie’s spinelessness is, from the court’s perspective, categorically different from his commenting on the Tangerine Menace’s guilt. (ed.)

8 Likes

Tomorrow.

4 Likes

Biden is not going to be judge, jury and executioner. He’ll leave that to others.

He did just fine.

29 Likes

Excellent. I knew it was soon, but really, I try to ignore him and his antics as much as possible.

Looking forward to this. :smiley:

8 Likes

I think it’s the wrong way to put it myself, but I’ll give it a pass. Words like courage and honor still mean a lot to Biden, and for Trump to be lacking in one or the other of them is a big bad in Biden’s book. And as skeptical as many people in this country have grown to be, I think it’s a bad in their books too.

22 Likes

So you admit to being a Marx fan. Finally.

16 Likes

I have it on good authority we’ll soon see a different avatar and it will sport a curly blond wig.

16 Likes

So someone will dye for Marx?

5 Likes

22 Likes

Joe has to walk a fine line here.

He remembers when Nixon proclaimed Charles Manson guilty while that trial was in process. Manson got a hold of the LA Times with the headline and waved it in front of the jury which almost triggered a mistrial.

12 Likes

I don’t want to belong to any (fan) club that would accept me as one of its members.

6 Likes

Harpo was a mensch, as my tribe would say, long marriage to one woman, four children, one named after his mother, whereas Groucho was a mean SOB and Chico was an unrelenting womanizer. Plus he made us laugh without saying a word.

19 Likes

Republican candidates will do anything to prove their lust for His Ass-Holeyness!

2 Likes

I just wish he wanted to more often.

5 Likes

Joe said nothing about guilty, but what he did say, as incendiary as it might seem, was nothing but the truth. Orange grifter didn’t hesitate to say bullshit things about presidents, Obama was born in Kenya for one and he had investigators on the ground looking into it, this is a taste of his own medicine.

20 Likes

He had his say, now he should let the DOJ and Congress proceed with the case.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available