Biden To Meet With Sinema, Manchin Over Their Threats To The Reconciliation Package | Talking Points Memo

If only.

@dr_coyote

a New England hill town with local gardens and spring- and rain-fed water supplies

That sounds – and looks – like heaven. I’ve lived in NYC for decades but was raised in the country and as my ability to travel and visit outside the City has been limited by the pandemic, I find myself longing for horizons that stretch for days and green hills just like that. Sigh.

3 Likes

Can you imagine Sinema running as a bisexual atheist in a GOP field? She can gargle all the ivermectin in the tri-county area and she’d still be buried.

4 Likes

Maybe they were carried by migrating swallows

5 Likes

Looks over at Lindseymat Graham in South Carolina, squints.

6 Likes

“Weird. He usually only acts that way to Republicans.”

2 Likes

But can he curtsy?

3 Likes

To the man in the golf cart, yes.

2 Likes

Well…it isn’t between THOSE two…how about instead of three articles on Milley we do two? Let’s highlight the women instead of yet another one on an idiot insurrectionist that is trying to wiggle out of his guilty plea?

1 Like

Just offer each of them 5-10 billion and make sure the number gets reported in their states. Done and done and way cheaper than the alternative.

2 Likes

European or African Swallows?

4 Likes

African or European?

4 Likes

I did the same. My parents shrugged.

Well, except for the time my mom got flamed by the other mothers in the neighborhood after I informed their kids about the non-existence of Santa.

2 Likes

Some blouses with sleeves…?

5 Likes

Great Lakes region is also not a bad bet. Thank FSM we share them with Canada or they’d be looking like Lake Powell.

1 Like

It’s a simple question of weight ratios! A 5oz. bird could not carry a 1lb. coconut!

4 Likes

In second grade, last day of school before winter break (still called Christmas break back then in the 60s) and Ron Cherney announced to the class “hey, you guys know that Santa Claus is your parents, right?”. Everyone looked at Mrs. Sterrett who stood up a little straighter, walked over to Ron, put her hand on his shoulder, looked him in the eye and said "Ronald Cherney, I believe I will be speaking with your mother today. Kid paled, he knew he was doomed. “I was kidding!” The thing was as soon as he said it, I knew he was right.

A bit of an aside - Marjorie L Sterrett was the best.teacher.evah!

3 Likes

Did “OH for fuck’s sake Ailsa, that’s bullshit!!1!!111” make an appearance? Guy driving behind me might have heard it from me …

1 Like

That’s not how “hippie” is spelled.
At least he’s not a Commie.

1 Like

You will get a different answer from the insurer’s bean counters. Anti-rejection drugs and treatment are much cheaper if it’s just a couple or 5 years …

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available