Biden To Deliver State Of The Union To Divided Congress – TPM – Talking Points Memo

Which has more hot air?

16 Likes

…guy in the back is running from her hot air release…

4 Likes
17 Likes

Joe should bring his own balloon that says “Trump/Republican deficit!”

4 Likes
8 Likes

At the very least.

6 Likes

This is an awesome message.

In excerpts released ahead of his State of the Union address, President Biden says, “Covid no longer controls our lives,” and democracy, bruised by the Jan. 6, 2021 insurrection, “remains unbowed and unbroken.” Facing a divided Congress, he appealed to Republicans. “The people sent us a clear message. Fighting for the sake of fighting, power for the sake of power, conflict for the sake of conflict, gets us nowhere.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/02/07/biden-state-of-the-union-live-updates/

13 Likes

“We’ll be bringing that to you live from the Golden Corral.”

(“And Paula Deen is standing by to time it out for us.”)

25 Likes

The sadness is she’s not acting dumb she merely is.

It takes some kind of pride to celebrate your self humiliation.

12 Likes

That’s your new more serious MTG, for those keeping score at home.

27 Likes

She looks like a pig in shit. Is that recent? She’s beside herself with having arrived at being McCarthy’s left ball and his prime scourge master.

8 Likes

To my Republican friends, if we could work together in the last Congress, there is no reason we can’t work together in this new Congress.

The people sent us a clear message. Fighting for the sake of fighting, power for the sake of power, conflict for the sake of conflict, gets us nowhere.

And that’s always been my vision for the country: to restore the soul of the nation, to rebuild the backbone of America: the middle class

Biden, 2024.

Oops, I meant 2023

10 Likes

It’s, I suppose, not hard to believe that one can become what she has because she’s being well-paid for her particular type of whoring.

Maybe her marriage wasn’t good, but I doubt she realizes what she has actually lost. I pity her.

3 Likes

“Let’s check in with Bob, who’s got some diner patrons over by the all you can eat fried butter…”

14 Likes

All excellent points. This speech is looking really good.

10 Likes

Hey, that dog has a puffy tail heeheehe… LOOK! A BLUE CAR!

-Mark Twain

5 Likes

She better be careful with her Trump praise.

3 Likes

By the time she runs for reelection, Trump will be gone, gone, gone. She has nothing to lose.

6 Likes

Toasting to Mark Twain.

8 Likes

An old attorney friend periodically reminds me that 'everyone has the Constitutional right to be stupid."

But there is nothing requiring us to put up with stupid!

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available