Biden’s Powerful, 2023 State Of The Union Address In Pictures - TPM – Talking Points Memo

|

February 8, 2023 12:12 a.m.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1447525

This is a wonderful montage. MTG still stands out like a turd in a punch bowl.

6 Likes

There are so many Republicans in there that, for a moment, I thought that I was looking at dick pics,

3 Likes

Destined to be a classic:
Screen Shot 2023-02-08 at 12.49.41 AM

4 Likes

THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT. Some folks thought they were on the red carpet of an entertainment event. I would really like to know the reason some folks can be respectful and well mannered and others are just idiots? SOOOOOO tired of their shenanigans and bs.

3 Likes

This should be the official “go to” picture used any time this clown’s name is mentioned.

3 Likes

I’ll never be complemented for my stylish dad-wear, but who the heck is dressing Sinema? :grimacing:

3 Likes

Kitara seems to be having fun.

1 Like

It’s Senator Jeff Merkley

I wish my Congressman would not get lost in AOC’s shadow.

is Rep. Anna Paulina Luna in drag? Burn her for not wearing gender conforming clothing!?!?! Woke! argle bargle dribble

1 Like

“They said it would be a fancy dress affair and we all discussed costumes. Yet I am the only one who showed up. I don’t get it?”

Sinema just does not have any self image sense. She apparently thinks flamboyance is fashion forward.
Kinda of the Kardashian school of design.l

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available