Biden Issues Dire Warning About Threat Posed By MAGA Extremists

The House GOP has graduated from Clown Show to Shit Show. That’s fair!

23 Likes

Any change in committee assignments (which would be a cascading set of changes to a number of committees) needs unanimous consent, so it doesn’t have to be Mitch in the way. RonJon could do it. The Randiest of Pauls could do it. Cancun Cruz could do it. And I’m sure they’ll all be lining up to knife her memory in the back.

30 Likes

Yes. I would not be upset were Mitch to follow quickly in her footsteps.

20 Likes

I believe, in this case, Governor has absolute discretion, does not need approval from state legislature or from US Senate. Newsom can appoint someone right away, and probably will before next week.

19 Likes
58 Likes

But “What Does Biden’s Diatribe against MAGA Republicans Reveal about his Age-related Infirmities?” will be front and center on page 1.

17 Likes
12 Likes

He has done this before.

30 Likes

It’s always difficult when you decide upon a pre-ordained conclusion and try to reverse engineer the evidence and facts to “prove” it. Even smart people will seem as if they are stupid, embarrassing and even vile.

45 Likes

68 Likes

I thought that was replacing her on the committee WHILE she was still a senator. I think now that she’s dead and there will be a new senator things should go smoother. But of course Moscow Mitch always knows how to hold things up.

23 Likes

36 Likes

There won’t be any objections.

3 Likes

Excellent choice! One of my favorite wild cats–the floof is amazing.

9 Likes

Watching Raskin’s face when she was delivering the smack was priceless. You go, girl!

Getting her replacement appointed ASAP is a priority. But I did read HCR this morning and she summarized or included much of Biden’s speech. It was a fabulous speech and about being warned? If you don’t realize the danger we’re in because of anti-democratic and pro-religious forces (although a minority) in this country, you’re sleepwalking through life.

18 Likes

Worrell’s extra month of freedom is going to cost him multiple years of extra time in prison. Congratulations, dipshit.

61 Likes

I was utterly astounded that the GOP goobers were so stupid they did not even question their own witnesses beforehand to see what they would say. Even failing that, most congressional committees have rules that witness’s written testimony must be submitted 24 hours prior to the hearing. So they didn’t even read the testimony of normally compliant witnesses like Turley? And how weak is their case that even Turley wouldn’t rubber-stamp it?

Maybe that’s where the comparison of the GOP with the Nazis fails. They are certainly as evil as Nazis, but nowhere near as competent, thank God. If they somehow get unfettered control of this country, it will quickly sink to the status of Somalia or Yemen: dirt-poor, violence-ridden, alternately anarchic and tyrannical, and ruled over by contending warlord factions.

39 Likes

No-Dress-Code/End of the World is canceled for now - back to your lives, citizens

34 Likes

I have to say, it didn’t matter much to me that Fetterman didn’t follow a dress code norm while republicans have trashed every substantive norm in the place, but I also never bought into the idea that his only clothing choices were literally a suit or a hoodie.

16 Likes

I also liked this:

Gaetz is way too big for his burning britches. That boy is headed for a fall.

41 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available