Biden Calls Out Manchin And Sinema Over Reconciliation Blocks

The shift between Laundrie and Baldwin on the news is virtually seamless.

I wish they would add Britney into the mix. But I guess if it doesn’t bleed it doesn’t lead.

3 Likes

That Sinema said she won’t raise taxes on the wealthy or corporations shows as clearly as is possible that she sold her soul to them.
When Sinema ran for her seat my choice was her or Martha McNally and I thought at the time I was voting for a Democrat. I was wrong.

1 Like

4:50AM. Prof. Tribe was up early today.

2 Likes

Guy is stuffing his hand down the grinder! Izzat what’s getting into the sausage tubing??!!??

3 Likes

Why is a wealth tax unconstitutional, as opposed to other taxes, levies, fines and fees?

Surely not because it’s not enumerated, I assume.

The answer’s probably moot though as this court would strike it down.

Chief Editor: Well for Chrissake, go out and fucking stab something!

4 Likes

Apparently this was a low budget film and they were looking to cut costs or make union workers work overtime, so they walked, they replaced them with scabs, including the prop master, and this happened. Looks like criminally negligent manslaughter or whatever the correct charges are. If people who weren’t licensed were put in positions of authority over this prop, someone broke the law. Baldwin was the film’s producer. He’s in deep shit if I understand this correctly. Wtf is someone of his stature making a cliched low-budget western with non-union workers? Dafuk is wrong with that guy? He’s supposed to be a Dem.

4 Likes

Reasonable…

And I expect it.

2 Likes

Yes – once again, Joe and Chuck had to demonstrate to the kids who have learning issues (yes, Manchinema, we’re looking at you too) that it is the only option, because the obstructionist GQP isn’t going to play along, just because…

4 Likes

One of the reasons I have a hard time with English is that it’s slippery.

Biden calls out Manchin and Sinema…” has a combative ring to it…but the tenor of Biden’s remarks was more like that of an indulgent Grandpa.

Who’s onto his Grandkids and their childish devices…

5 Likes
9 Likes

Money rules most people’s decisions.

2 Likes

At the upper levels of riches, certainly.

At the level of the Derp Voter, it’s emotion.

That’s why the Orange Menace is ever-present in the nation’s consciousness: to maintain that emotion.

And, in point of fact, the stoking of emotions has increased.

2 Likes

I read on twitter yesterday that Nick Fuentes claims TFG is struggling to remain relevant. I might add, that’s only after 9 months.

5 Likes

May his struggles persist.

9 Likes

If anything he’s persistent, I’ll give him that.

3 Likes

Nothing “slippery” about the language. Who gets to interpret the language is the “slippery” part.

“indulgent Grandpa” is the perfect interpretation. But oh so borrring. Come on emiliano, this is America. It’s all about FU, no FU confrontation.

Biden calls out Manchin and Sinema… ” makes me wanna punch a hippie! Haven’t seen one in a while though. I bet they’re all driving those electric cars.

2 Likes

Whether or not there’ll be a voting-rights carve out comes down to one senator: Sinema.

I do think that Manchin will be on board for a carve-out: after all, it’s his bill. Sinema is the wild card. And that’s why she’s being handled so delicately in the battle over the infrastructure bills (and how to pay for them). Biden, Schumer, and the rest of the Dems can’t piss her off while BBB/BIF and voting rights all hang in the balance.

1 Like

Where they go GA they go ALL.

1 Like

You know extensive coverage of Bill’s urinary tract had to drive TFG bonkers with jealousy.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available