Biden Calls Out Manchin And Sinema Over Reconciliation Blocks

What’d our dads say when we were out fishing? You just have to be patient.

2 Likes

The EU is not going to be very happy with Joe Biden, or more specifically coal-incarnate Joe Manchin. In July the EU moved ahead with its 55% reduction in carbon emissions by 2030 and an emissions trading scheme to price carbon and a carbon border adjustment mechanism to put pressure on its major sources of imports to clean up their acts, particularly China, India and Russia.

Now Biden goes to the COP26 Climate Summit with his dick in his hands.

1 Like

I’m literally referring to facts as reported by the LAT, and you’re giving me this “Well who knows if the world really is round?” nonsense. And there’s about a zero chance that a union would take in anyone worked as a replacement for union workers who walked off the job. They appear to have cut corners and someone died. These are facts.

They quit in protest over claims that they were overworked and poorly treated. Working under such conditions tends to wear down on you, causing you to make mistakes. I see no malice here, just poor decisions and quality control. Whether that was due to being unqualified or overworked, I don’t know. But this appears to have been an unhappy set to work on and that may well have made the difference. It’s like when truckers are forced to put in double shifts to get paid, and end up crashing.

Sounds fishy. If someone forgot to check for rounds once, that’s terrible, but shit happens. Twice or more? Something doesn’t add up here. I’m not saying this was deliberate, but incident after incident suggests that something was going on.

This is almost like the plot of The Stuntman, except no happy ending.

Nothing that I posted resembles that.

I am waiting for a full and complete investigation (as I have already stated) before claiming that I know what happened.

2 Likes

My step father would not eat chicken similar reasons. Not almost killed by one… but having to slaughter literally thousands as child until his teens and left good old rural MS.

Nothing that I posted resembles that.

I know it’s not your style but you can call him a dick. It’s okay.

The expression “sausage-making,” as a description of writing and passing legislation, goes back to Bismarck, in his capacity as chancellor of the Second Reich.

1 Like

Hah! Not that I wouldn’t, but this current exchange doesn’t rise to that level…yet.

2 Likes

Wow. Mirror much?

Neither of us knows what happened. But stories have been published with these things called facts. Perhaps they’ll turn out to be false, mistaken or incomplete facts, but I’m speculating based on these reported facts. It’s not complicated. Something happens, reporter writes story about it with facts they gathered, people speculate. As more facts come in, preferably accurate and complete, such speculation could be closer to what happened. But it’s not like we know nothing of value here.

1 Like

You have the makings of a great Hollywood reporter.

2 Likes

Thanks! /s

2 Likes

Watching Meet the Press and Roy Blunt says it’s time to move on from 2020 and to focus on 2022.

TFG will sputter.

1 Like

not slutty enough

this belongs on the WAR thread - but union members could’ve loaded that gun just before they left, ‘just to show them’

WWJD?

1 Like

You’re tearing me APART!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available