Bernie Takes A Page From Trump By Posting Doctored Vid Of Him Spooking POTUS | Talking Points Memo

Bernie probably thinks he has nothing to lose. After those first debates, he sees the competition, and decides to be a little more outrageous in another way.

5 Likes

Gotta hand it to him for upping his humor game.

What!!! Someone said something nice about Bernie on a TPMā€™s thread!! Must be a reasonable person.

5 Likes

Lordā€¦some of you need to lighten up. I thought it was really funny. Iā€™m not a Bernie supporter, but this is obviously doctored. I see no harm in having a little fun at Trumps expense.

8 Likes

I still donā€™t like him as a candidate, or all that much as a person, butā€¦I will give kudos when someone makes me laugh even if Iā€™m not fond of them.

7 Likes

2 Likes

and itā€™s time to return to apathy

I remember seeing that floating around the net during the 2016 campaign. It is funny, and captures the quivering cowardice that resides just beneath the surface of trumpā€™s boastful, bullying ā€œdominationā€ demeanor.

4 Likes

It may be viewed as ā€˜taking the initiativeā€™

1 Like

It may be viewed as ā€˜taking the initiativeā€™

And some would call it leadership.

I call it humor.

I call other things leadership.

5 Likes

Donald takes a page from his previous page

1 Like

Okay, this is definitely getting a little creepier everydayā€¦

"This is the first time___________ has posted - let's welcome them to the community!"

7 Likes

I really donā€™t know what to think about this doctored video. On the one hand I am worried about the impact forged videos can have on our national conversation. On the other hand this is so badly done nobody can take it as being real. It is really funny.

5 Likes

What itā€™s not real?..damnit!

6 Likes

Same here.

A little too ā€œslap-stickā€ for my taste, but Iā€™m not in the target audience.

1 Like

Bernieā€™s slam helps everyone running. Well done.

4 Likes

When they go low, we go low??? Inappropriate and foolish strategy!!

All I can think with thisā€¦

5 Likes

Agreed. Trump freaks the fuck out over ANYTHING that makes him look weak. Letā€™s do that some more. Bring out all the spitting, barking madness.

8 Likes

I"m in. I think itā€™s a great strategy.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available