Barr Issues BOLO For COVID-19 Public Health Measures That ‘Overreach’ | Talking Points Memo

A new memo issued Monday by Attorney General Bill Barr told federal prosecutors nationwide to “be on the lookout” for COVID-19 public health measures that “could be violating the constitutional rights and civil liberties of individual citizens.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1306206
1 Like

A new memo issued Monday by Attorney General Bill Barr told federal prosecutors nationwide to “be on the lookout” for COVID-19 public health measures

You mean like telling people to drink bleach and stick a UV bulb down their throat?

66 Likes

84 Likes

A new memo issued Monday by Attorney General Bill Barr told federal prosecutors nationwide to “be on the lookout” for COVID-19 public health measures that “could be violating the constitutional rights and civil liberties of individual citizens.”

Oh good lord, whenever has he ever given a rat’s ass about violations of the Constitution?

70 Likes

Meanwhile, Barr Barr Jinx’s boss is on a bender.

When the Lysol drip hits the lying soul.

Slurred greeting: “Aaahlowww evahh-buhhdy“

25 Likes

Barr’s memo alluded to the disputes have arisen between churches and government officials who have shut down religious gatherings due to the pandemic.

Religious services haven’t been shut down because they’re religious. They’ve been shut down because they constitute gatherings of more than 10 people.

62 Likes

Just a hunch … but suspect Barr was strapped into one of these every night until he was 23 … and now - begs for it!

17 Likes

Fascist, Opus Dei Barr is worried about constitutional rights?

42 Likes

And he’s going to meet with industry executives, and it’ll be televised? Holy crap.

10 Likes

It would be extremely tragic if Barr met the same fate as this unfortunate Darwin Award winner:

So extremely tragic I’d be laughing my ass off.

And the following piece breaks the code that these alleged “citizen” protests aren’t about coronavirus at all:

27 Likes

Why would he mention abortion rights and voting? Those are actual constitutional rights that he doesn’t like. He much prefers the rights he thinks should be there, including the ones saying we owe complete loyalty to our great leader and religion, as he practices it and believes, trumps all other rights. Down with the filthy secularists.
He almost makes Sessions look reasonable. Almost.

24 Likes

Is he really Opus Dei? Wouldn’t surprise me, but where’d you get the info? (For information purposes only, as they say).

10 Likes

I’m finding it hard to find humor in any of this (except that masturbation thingy…). I hate these reprehensible fkers. Fat Donnie and Baby Barr.

13 Likes

But of course. It is the public’s role to bear costs, private persons (read Corporations) reap profits. Barr is just reminding us what the rules of the game are: heads, the 1% win, tails, the 99% lose.

7 Likes

Ok, I will ask. Is that real?

11 Likes

eeee okay
the other chosen one has spoken.
are we not fortunate? NO

8 Likes

Matthew 7:5 (KJV) Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.

16 Likes

Barr Barr is obese, male and over 60. Perhaps he should take the lead in exercising his freedom of religion to congregate at a packed church of his choice.

34 Likes

Because it is so hurried up and reckless (the attempted fascist takeover of the U.S.), one can see, in real time, the truth of this statement:

“Evil Destroys Itself.”

10 Likes

He is about to tick over to 70 next month.

We can round up.

10 Likes