Barr Confirms Key Element Of NYT Bombshell

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo.

The Los Angeles Times caught up with former Attorney General Bill Barr after he gave a speech in Sacramento and asked him about the New York Times bombshell from last week on the Durham investigation of the investigator.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1447138
1 Like

Lots of confusion capers to get caught up…

8 Likes

Tertia?

No, second.

6 Likes

To no ones suprise
‘ASHLI BABBITT WAS MURDERED!!!’ Trump Rages After McCarthy Defends Officer Who Shot Jan 6 Rioter (msn.com)

and of course put a target right on his back
“I totally disagree with the Speaker of the House, Kevin McCarthy, in that the Police Officer ‘Thug,’ who has had a very checkered past to begin with, was not just ‘doing his job’ when he shot and killed Great Patriot Ashli Babbitt at point blank range,” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

38 Likes

The Santos saga isn’t trivial and it isn’t over. I think it is a window on the American Weird, something very special we invaders have concocted since, you know, 1619.

37 Likes

OT What’s up with that?
Chinese spy balloon: US tracks suspected surveillance device - BBC News

19 Likes

Tucker is such a defiant rebel.

13 Likes

WhY is Rep. Clyde Wearing HIS pin LIKE this? Don’t TheY teaCh if you ARE POINting a gun at someoNE onLY if YOU mean TO shoot? PiNS!

PINS

седьмой

54 Likes

The Chinese intelligence agencies have reached 1950s technology…

19 Likes

Donald Trump ran the Executive Branch the same way he ran the Trump Org. Everything existed to serve his personal interests. The thing that really gets me is the cravenness of those around him. I don’t mean garbage like Stephen Miller, I mean lifers in government who just shrugged and went along with all of it.

50 Likes

The leaked Trump 2020 in Wisconsin audio is telling. A number of those individuals currently hold high office in National Party/Campaign Committees.

The Weisselberg revelation is good too. If they have the goods that he knows could extend his stay at Riker’s Island, maybe he’ll sing.

47 Likes

Dixième!

Comms is going to continue to fan the flame and get the word out about Democrats trying to steal this election. We’ll do whatever they need. Just be on standby if there’s any stunts we need to pull.

So the machinations were all stunts, eh? I’m pretty sure that prosecutors will not be having a laugh at a stunt.

43 Likes

Bien.

1 Like

Barr was more revealing than expected.

A continuation of the Bill Barr Rehabilitation in History Tour.

23 Likes

The Chinese balloon was spotted over my hometown of Billings MT. The excuse for not shooting it down was that debris might hit someone. Who? Sheep? Prarie Dogs?

51 Likes

The Italians had nothing for them on that, but they did have a something on Trump. Oops.

It would be fatal to our nation as we know and love it to elect Trump, and possibly any Republican.

19 Likes

If you look closely, the balloon clearly reads “Happy Birthday!"

31 Likes

Minuteman III silos, probably.

13 Likes

Have you ever heard a hit prairie dog holler?

16 Likes

So, does this “very checkered past” comment open tRump up to a slander/defamation suit?.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available