Barr Appoints New Bureau Of Prisons Leadership

Delivering the same :poop:, but just another day of distribution!

1 Like

The boilerplate “led the agency with excellence, innovation, and efficiency” reminds me of the mini-ads at the end of some local obits.

“The family has selected Dr. Barry J.W. “The Shepherd” Franklin, CFSP at A Life Celebration By Franklin in Taylor, TX to fulfill his final earthly celebration with great excellence.”

Sometimes it’s just “excellence,” and I always wonder how much more the “great excellence” costs.

“An affluent white man dies in prison? We can’t allow that!”

Gee, maybe if your boss didn’t enact a federal hiring freeze then maybe they would have had enough staff to keep an eye on the dweeb.

2 Likes

2 Likes

The good suggestions just keep coming

3 Likes

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You can’t keep saying naughty words about very good people on the other side and hope to get a Democrat elected in the next round!

Let the coverup begin!

1 Like

January 20, 2021, noontime, can’t be here soon enough

2 Likes

Still grappling. Always bullcrappling.

13 Likes

Barr and credibility will never again exist in the same sentence.

He blew whatever cover he had with his handling of the Mueller report.

5 Likes

I can save the new bureau a whole lot of time.
Start by looking at the ball of grease they call the Attorney General.

2 Likes

Sure would make that first incident look more like it was actually a suicide attempt
instead of him being roughed up by that ex-cop quadruple murderer to send him the message that his future contained a choice between suicide or a torturous violent murder.

3 Likes

Elsewhere in the world of law and order for people who aren’t “enriching while white”:

During the investigation, bank tellers were shown a photo line-up - also called an array - in which Mr Allen’s picture was edited to remove his distinctive facial tattoos and darken his skin.

Now, perhaps this gentleman really did rob the 4 banks, but this needs to be established without resorting to “dirty tricks.”

10 Likes

Exactly, they did a shit job at covering up, must go
fall guys, why do they always fall on their swords. I don’t expect them to grow some balls and speak up. I’m sure they are also thinking about their family.

1 Like

He’s a knucklehead. If you rub lemon juice on your face before committing a crime it confuses the surveillance cameras. I thought everyone knew that.

1 Like

Kind of a messy one, though. In general, since makeup can cover up a LOT of shit (check out YouTube for a million videos), it’s not necessarily a bad thing to point out that that could have happened, and he basically would remove himself automatically from line-ups by having tattoos visible in the photograph-- people would reject it out of hand.

Does go along with the basic thing of how unreliable witnesses are and that if your case is purely based on picking someone out of a line-up, no supporting evidence, that should probably never be brought in the first place.

4 Likes

This is making me furious and impatient for January 20, 2021. But so what, it’s just 1.5M low income women being affected.

10 Likes

My first thought exactly: “Listen guys, if we’re going to do this, we have to do it right.”

2 Likes

I still occasionally watch Sen. Harris’ questioning of him. That was pure magic.

4 Likes

And there are some women in those binders.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available