Barr Appoints New Bureau Of Prisons Leadership

My first thought exactly: “Listen guys, if we’re going to do this, we have to do it right.”

2 Likes

I still occasionally watch Sen. Harris’ questioning of him. That was pure magic.

4 Likes

And there are some women in those binders.

It is unclear if the leadership change is part of a broader shakeup by the Justice Department to handle the fallout of the Epstein’s death.

while the director gets his actors in position for the upcoming movie about the guy who just suddenly hanged himself, oh wait
this is the Justice Dept.
the cover up is going to be as solid as a case can be when it’s revelations are fed to the public.
another words, he hung himself all by himself.

1 Like

And how do we know if this is make-up or Photoshop?

So she was originally appointed by George H.W. Bush, was kept in the position by Clinton, and was replaced halfway through Dim Son’s first term. That means Barr knew her back when he was doing the coverups under Poppy. Nice not to have to “break in” a newbie by explaining how this AG operates.

4 Likes

Women = lackeys in the GOP.

The only people that hate women more than Republican men are Republican women.

3 Likes

I posted in WaPo my thoughts about this. Maybe this guy did it, maybe not. I don’t know. But I couldn’t resist making the comparison to pix of Ta-Nehisi Coates – award-winning writer and typical-looking black man. I assume Mr. Coates has an alibi for the times of the robberies, so this won’t cause him any difficulties. Google his name and click “images” or just look at this one.

https://www.northeastern.edu/universityscholars/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Ta-Nehishi-Coates_V3.jpg

It would look a lot more sincere if this was instituted after one of the hundreds of nobodies who have killed themselves [ or were killed ] in jails across this country. BTW, corporate management of prisons has a part in this.

5 Likes

Why bother? Use Bill’s already written summary.

1 Like

They’re covering something up.

4 Likes

So Barr is going to privatize out the federal penns to the same clowns putting toddlers in cages?

1 Like

Wow.

Barr to Hurwitz: “Be sure to leave each and every file just as it was. My people will “organize” it before the next guy comes in.”

1 Like

Trump will destroy the evidence and then blame the guy that’s leaving.

2 Likes

They’re covering a whole lot up.

The question is, precisely what is being covered up… this time.

Day-um! I was hoping Barr would’ve appointed Sheriff Joe.

1 Like

When you’ve exhausted all other options, why not try playing it straight?

This will not kill the mice and cockroaches or unclog the toilets so human waste doesn’t slime the floors in solitary, or make inmates any less likely to lose their minds up there. It won’t stop the extortion of weak inmates by stronger inmates, or the constant violence and terror in federal prisons.

The only useful announcement Barr could make is a demand for funding that would bring sufficient staff to run the place, instead of the roughest inmates, who, from what it sounds like, even run solitary, the SHU. Short of that he’s just slamming the door behind him and letting the BOP rot, as is traditional, and letting the vermin have at it.

He’s a busy man, after all, he’s got federal executions to think about.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available