Bannon Seeks Delay Of Contempt Trial Over Publicity Of Jan. 6 Hearings

Damn…I thought they would sing “Sweet Transvestite”

15 Likes

And that contemptible worm of a pathetic excuse for a sad sack of shit occupied the office of the Presidency of these here United States.

You know, most people who serve as POTUS end their term(s) in office marked by the experience: hair gray, face careworn.

That guy? Fatter, puffier, angrier.

A complete disgrace.

17 Likes

Bannon says blah, blah, blah.

Meanwhile Bannon is still the hard, waxy core at the center of a festering, pus filled cyst on the Republican keester.

10 Likes

Sucks when you can’t overthrow the system and you have to go to trial, eh Steve?

12 Likes

Exactly. He’s a podcaster, for pity’s sake.

12 Likes

His name hasn’t come up that I recall YET…

But isn’t one of the remaining hearings devoted to Trump’s ties to those who were trying to stoke violence? Me thinks having “BANNON” on the Bingo card for that hearing, is going to pay off handsomely.

7 Likes

Please. Capt. Renault handles all “visa problems” with appropriate dispatch.

12 Likes

He knows that a DC jury will order lunch before voting to convict him.

8 Likes

TFG liked SHOW TUNES?

3 Likes

Fine work, @irasdad. Extremely fine work.

3 Likes

“Evidence of all the crimes I have unlawfully refused to testify about will prejudice jurors at my trial on unlawfully refusing to testify about all the crimes.”

I don’t know, man. But as the Surf Punks used to like to say, “He’s got that go for it attitude that surfers love.”

2 Likes

Though the judge is a TFG appointee, he will almost certainly flick this. So why do it? I don’t think you can appeal a verdict on the basis of claiming the jury pool was tainted.

6 Likes

That’s cold, man. I love it.

8 Likes

Next time, just leave him in the Upside Down FFS.

1 Like

“I’ve been depicted as a treasonous, fire-bombing weirdo,” he said. “If I’m required to testify against my will, under oath, about my many attempts to overthrow the US government (and others), I will need time to launder my shirts. This may take time as there are many.”

9 Likes

What about when the defendant is taint?

Best get that to go - the man’s a powerful appetite suppressant.

Had the same analogy thoughts…

Bannon robs a bank but can’t get a fair trial because there is a run on certain poorly handled banks. No wait,

Bannon arrested for insider trading but can’t get a fair trial because the stock market tanked. No wait,

Bannon refuses a J6 subpoena but can’t get a fair trial because J6 is revealing results. That’s it!!! (says Lucy van Pelt). Jebus, what an idiotic motion. Sure hope da judge does not swallow this turd.

5 Likes

According to Ralph, he does too.

Acyn

6 Likes

Yeah, but he thinks “You’ve Got to be Carefully Taught” from South Pacific is an instruction manual.

4 Likes

So does “Lord Haw Haw” Tucker.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available