Armed and Underground: Inside the Turbulent, Secret World of an American Militia

Originally published at: Armed and Underground: Inside the Turbulent, Secret World of an American Militia - TPM – Talking Points Memo

This story first appeared at ProPublica. ProPublica is a Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative newsroom. Sign up for The Big Story newsletter to receive stories like this one in your inbox. Last February, some 20 men and their wives gathered for dinner at an upscale restaurant in Spokane, Washington, for their annual Valentine’s Day celebration. The men…

My hope is the Dems, and the MSM, will bring this into the daylight.
If Trump wins they will protect him using violence.
If Trump loses they will attempt to place him in office with violence.
The MSM must name names and inform We the People who and what is behind Trump and the destruction this cowardly spoiled brat is willing to go to stay in power.

3 Likes

Lions Liars do not concern themselves with the opinions of men.”

3 Likes

Being able to hang out with their wives and eat steaks and then go camping and have even more steaks, sounds like they are pretty cashy and cushy. Going to war kinda rules out all of that, I hope the boys figure that in the equation.

Me, I got damn tired of C’s and LRRP’s meals. I got tired of digging a cathole and hope that my aim was near accurate so I didn’t have to herd the turd to it’s resting place. The sores on your feet and the constant filth you become. Yeah boys, think it over, because there are a lot of others who are on the other side who have those same thoughts. Nothing says I’m in trouble like a gut shot or any kind of infection. Might be a good idea to just play soldier than finding out.

5 Likes

Let’s hope that the FBI and others are keeping an eye on these ignoramuses who do not respect (nor understand) the Constitution and our system of government.

They don’t seem to realize that their cushy cashy steak meat-ups, camp outs, and war games are only made possible because of our democracy. And the real patriots who defend it here and abroad.

How about some civics lessons on YouTube aimed at educating these guys? Start out saying, hey, we know you’re not really incels, but here’s what you’re missing. Then segue into what exactly critical thinking is and how to recognize it, and its absence. A few re-enactment clips of life at Valley Forge might help, as well.

OR…
They could go for the LaVoy Finchum award.