Arizona GOP Senate’s Liaison To ‘Audit’ Unloads About Longstanding Problems | Talking Points Memo

The politicized “audit” of Maricopa County, Arizona’s 2020 election results has come under fire from an unexpected source: Ken Bennett, Arizona’s former Republican secretary of state and, now, the Republican-controlled Senate’s lead liaison to the audit. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1382509

Wasn’t this nonsense supposed to be done in May?

31 Likes

If Bennett hasn’t realized it by now, they are planning to “count” the ballots as many times as possible till they can “prove” Trump’s big lie.

The only principled thing to do is withdrawal and denounce the whole fraudit. However, if Bennett was principled, he’d never have joined it in the first place.

32 Likes

”Bennett has been the public face of the audit since it began months ago. But now, he’s been banned from the venue…”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (gasp) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

EVERYTHING Trump Touches Dies!

But some idiots still have to learn the hard way.

(Three words, Ken, three words: “George P. Bush”.)

41 Likes

I’m shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here.

18 Likes

State Sen. Wendy Rogers ® said she’d seen enough to support decertifying the Biden electors that Arizona sent to the Electoral College more than six months ago.

1. Wendy have you ever been a poll worker, or worked for a county BOE?
  2. Why have you had access to info that others have not?

How many of the six ways to Sunday in the fraudit have we tried?

19 Likes

…the execution of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and for then-President Donald Trump to “almost become a dictator for patriotism”…

Behold, the Republican platform for 2022.

22 Likes

What’s the polling of this shit show look like in AZ? Is the GOP lining up the loss of their gerrymandered house and senate yet?

5 Likes

Arizona GOP Senate’s Liaison To ‘Audit’ Unloads About Longstanding Problems

Something about a rat and a sinking ship.

I’ve said it before: the fraudit got nothin. If they had anything, they would have “leaked” about it by now.

33 Likes

Close. They will count until the donations dry up, then the whole mess will catch fire and it’ll be antifa’s fault.

26 Likes

“Two years of groveling and sucking up and this is what I get?!” :smile:

22 Likes

Fair point.

I suspect that if they had found something they could spin into a “smoking gun” they would have released it by now. We may now be in the max grifting period where they keep trying to scam donations until they can find a convenient scapegoat.

18 Likes

They should just have one stock headline here at TPM, something like “Arizona Audit Fails to Produce Valid Results Again” and just use it every time one of these stories bubbles out from underneath some doorway.

8 Likes

Trump insulted his father, his mother and his grandfather, and the coward still went to servilely lick Trump balls, and Trump peed on his face. If he was my brother I would not speak to him again, for being a traitor, a coward and an idiot.

16 Likes

Putin just laughs and laughs.

13 Likes

The Russians know our National History better than their marks do

12 Likes

Now it’s August 13th.

10 Likes

Bennett is about to learn that TrumpStink don’t wash off.
Ever.

22 Likes

Let off some steam, Bennett!

11 Likes

On the 12th of Never

(and that’s a long long time)

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available