Arizona Democrats Have Just About Had It Up To Here With Sinema | Talking Points Memo

Biden is unsuccessful according to criteria the press made up to judge him on. Just like Obama and Clinton.

Only FDR could be FDR.

ETA For context,

Pollster was Frank Luntz

30 Likes

Shorter Trump: Damn! I thought I was criming among friends!

5 Likes

Good lord, the delusion is absolutely breaktaking.

I am quite certain when he finally ends up in Club Fed he is going to be telling folks it‘s the biggest, best, most heavily fortified protection facility, designed to keep assassins away from him, as he‘s such a national treasure. And it will be re-named for him as the Donald J. Trump Presidential Safe House.

Plus, it‘s the only way Joe Biden can keep him from his adoring crowds. Because Joe is so jealous of his unbelievably high approval ratings throughout his entire prezidentsy.

17 Likes

What, we were Jeb!?

9 Likes

They were just covering their asses ( + assets ) by doing what Hawaii did in the 1960 presidential election.

1 Like

If so, he still has to double down. He will never admit that he lost.

13 Likes

The one constant in Kyrsten Sinema’s life is that she always ends up rejecting whichever affinity group she cozies up to for approval due to her own contemptuous sense of superiority. To date, those affinity groups/substitute families have included (1) her actual family, (2) Mormonism, (3) the Green Party, (4) anti-war activism, and (5) progressive state party politics. Her decision to burn the Democratic Party to the ground is merely preparation for her to reject it entirely as inadequate to her cause.

51 Likes

At least it showed a level of consciousness about it being wrong and not legal.

6 Likes

I think Biden has used all the power available to him at this point in time to achieve his legislative goals. I think President Biden has acted in good faith giving Manchin and Sinema every opportunity to cooperate but unfortunately, they have refused. Please tell me what other options you think President Biden has that he hasn’t already tried.

Ultimately, the voters have to lower the hammer on their elected representatives and vote them out. Manchin and Sinema are currently being castigated in the press for not supporting voting rights. A good public shaming might make a difference but I doubt even that will have much effect.

18 Likes

I’m going to steal this for my newsletter, if you don’t mind. It will just be between you and me.

5 Likes

He admitted that.the night if the election momentarily and has been lying about it ever since.

As usual trump is somewhat less than perfect. A politician does not call a state official and ask them to “find” … which is to say… manufacture …11,000 votes

6 Likes

Is it my age, is it I have time to read the death notices, but people are dropping like flies. I’d like to point out that when working at Borders we had books, CDs, or DVDs up on an endcap in the blink of an eye when someone died. So I’m used to writers, actors, directors, noted scholars, in fact anyone who was anyone who we carried their media were honored. But in the last couple of years…they’re dropping like flies in winter.

6 Likes

In the history of this country! Nobody has ever had lower energy than Trump. Nobody!

3 Likes

“The voters”
Lest we forget, the buck STARTS here.

4 Likes

Be sure to include the obviously fake bisexuality too.

12 Likes

ISWYDT…

4 Likes

Hmmmm…I dunno. Yesterday she screwed people of all genders.

27 Likes

Nailed it! That’s a great description of what she’s doing.

10 Likes

Everybody loves you when you’re bisexual.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available