Arizona Democrats Have Just About Had It Up To Here With Sinema | Talking Points Memo

She just gave a detailed interview on CNN.

15 Likes

The votes of Sinemachin will embolden those in various state governments who wanna screw with voting even further. The defeated bills would have stopped this shit. Sinema bragged in an email to me that she was a co-sponsor of the bills and yet she supported the goddamned filibuster and thereby voted against the very bills she co-sponsored. Talk about a dense turncoat.
Edit
I hope the IRS takes a look at where her massive increase in personal wealth has come from and if it is legal or not.

26 Likes

I wouldn’t go that far with it. We have very strong leadership and a couple of weak/corrupt members who’ve put their personal agenda over the needs of their country.

24 Likes

But everyone says Sinema is intelligent!

4 Likes

Dem Rep. Arrested At Voting Rights Protest

His mistake was the “peaceful” part. If he had “stormed,” he would have been allowed to go home without even a warning.

ETA: Just saw the picture in the Post and realized the real reason he was arrested.

21 Likes

She knew exactly what she was doing. Constituents are just marks for her grift. Thankfully, the voters will not buy it.

7 Likes

Georgia is not a “two party consent” state with regard to recording phone calls.

12 Likes

This must be a joke, right? Another perfect phone call claim?

17 Likes

We have a system that allows for a way too strong minority party in the Senate via the filibuster as it now is constituted. The super majority hurdle prior to a debate of a bill has existed only since the 1970’s according to Wikipedia. The rule can be changed.

9 Likes

“Bold mavericking?” Is that what journos are terming “ignoring your constituents” and “stabbing your party leader in the back”?

This is how media enables her petty oppositional defiance syndrome.

22 Likes

The reasons Boebert says that are maybe too close to the surface. Is she accused of the same, or drawing from real life and trying to hit the papers as a pre-emptive? Would have to be very bad if going after the Jews is the distraction.

3 Likes

Yes. It’s a joke that actually begins with the punchline:
“45th President of the United States of America”.

19 Likes

They are all Fox News, now.

8 Likes

Wow. How brave of them! “I won’t sign your fake document intended to crap all over our fundamental democratic electoral processes and install a narcissistic authoritarian until you change that word in the third sentence to a subjective.”

When, pray tell, will the Medals of Freedom be handed out?

20 Likes

Do you really think powerful past leaders of the Democratic party would not have found ways to make Sinema and Manchin pay for their disloyalty to the American people and the Democratic party. The filibuster is a tool that has been used for generations to enhance the power of the minority for no legitimate purpose.

McConnell, who is truly evil, is running rings around our senate leadership. .

1 Like

This Arizona voter won’t buy her bullshit.
I now doubt I could send her office an email that lacks profanity.

14 Likes

Putie is having them cast now, from brass.

6 Likes

The lowest energy!

But big crazy uncle energy.

25 Likes

Ahhhh…I always wondered where the golf carts came from. Interesting.

Wonder if anyone in the hotel is going to end up in hot water over this stuff.

6 Likes

He knows he is guilty.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available