Arizona Democrats Have Just About Had It Up To Here With Sinema | Talking Points Memo

I’ve said this before: Smart and ambitious people are not necessarily dangerous.
Dumb and ambitious people are.

1 Like

Well, there is something amiss … seriously.
She operates in a manner that is composed of intense posturing and cliches … with no apparent substance … no consistent political philosophical theme … no intellectual integrity.
A lot of the time she appears to be an evil version of Chauncey Gardner… saying and doing odd stuff … only with a totally cold and uncharming essence to everything she does.

1 Like

That’s scary. Dud they have particular units in mind?

How long does it take to develop a vaccine like that and when were trials on Sputnik V completed?

How about Barbie dolls?

Normal differences of opinion are okay. Tanking both democracy and the Democratic agenda are not. It is super easy to claim to support something by voting for it when your own actions have ensured that it will never pass.

https://forums.talkingpointsmemo.com/t/the-remarkable-accomplishments-of-president-joe-biden/215528

Print that out. Title it: Sinema we are on to you. Send it to your local paper and to her office. Post it everywhere you can.

More likely they assumed that Congress was a scowardly as they are and would not want to meet after facing the mob.

Trump confuses his crowds of trained seals with the world.

Oh crap. How did I forget her?! Yes! This list is growing by the minute

1 Like

When they can do so without harming our causes more.

She thinks the voters can be fooled and will forget and forgive. She is mistaken.

Sure is: Even votes against herself.

Don’t think Grassley shared that ‘expectation.’

The MERS vaccine took 7-8 years to develop. It took about a month to repurpose for SARS-Cov-2.

1 Like

Rudy is a goner, he just hasn’t faced up to it. He was doing “personalized cameo vids” for cash. Now he is selling “911 t-shirts” for $911. Real lawyers must be expensive.

1 Like

Funny I didn’t know I was writing about American racist views on the black family.

A lot of white people, including thought leaders, haven’t recognized that it is hard for any young man to assume a traditional role in the family these days. It is one of the big challenges we face as a society. Young men regardless of race need jobs that give them value. Those jobs aren’t all that available for most young adult men regardless of race.

1 Like

Why don’t they just recall Sinema, instead of waiting for the next election?

1 Like

You can’t recall a senator (or a House critter). Not in the constitution.

1 Like

Newt Gingrich, if you didn’t hear, was on some Fox show today saying that as soon as republicans capture congress they’ll be sending all those Jan.6th investigators to jail. He means it and I think they will. In fact, it wouldn’t surprise me if key members of the committee are jailed within a month of the GQP being in control. AND they will get away with it. No one would dare question the move. Meanwhile, the patrician Democrats, along with Garland are crossing every T and dotting every i.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available