Arizona Democrats Have Just About Had It Up To Here With Sinema | Talking Points Memo

worst since Howard Cosell

1 Like

I don’t think so. She’s too consistent from day to day, no major mood or behavior swings. The consistent that she is, is nothing to write home about, however.

It that like a gig as elevator whisperer?

1 Like

And watched the progressive wing of the party sulk out the midterms. Sometime you have to fight and lose, going in knowing you’re going to lose. You still have to try.

Only in the political realm. Their post-political lives are perking up very nicely.

2 Likes

We do not have a right to vote, because the government says so.

Only the current Chief Executive disagrees.

He’s a Democrat.

My first wife had green eyes. The Hispanic kids in her 5th grade class would notice them instantly and were fascinated.

1 Like

I only mentioned DID because she seems to be somewhere else when she’s there, or in her own little world. But that’s probably more ASD than DID. Whatever she has, I hope she gets help and stops trying to self-medicate through politics. Power trips make no one a better or healthier person. But it makes for a really bad fit, politically.

1 Like

I’ve said this before: Smart and ambitious people are not necessarily dangerous.
Dumb and ambitious people are.

1 Like

Well, there is something amiss … seriously.
She operates in a manner that is composed of intense posturing and cliches … with no apparent substance … no consistent political philosophical theme … no intellectual integrity.
A lot of the time she appears to be an evil version of Chauncey Gardner… saying and doing odd stuff … only with a totally cold and uncharming essence to everything she does.

1 Like

That’s scary. Dud they have particular units in mind?

How long does it take to develop a vaccine like that and when were trials on Sputnik V completed?

How about Barbie dolls?

Normal differences of opinion are okay. Tanking both democracy and the Democratic agenda are not. It is super easy to claim to support something by voting for it when your own actions have ensured that it will never pass.

https://forums.talkingpointsmemo.com/t/the-remarkable-accomplishments-of-president-joe-biden/215528

Print that out. Title it: Sinema we are on to you. Send it to your local paper and to her office. Post it everywhere you can.

More likely they assumed that Congress was a scowardly as they are and would not want to meet after facing the mob.

Trump confuses his crowds of trained seals with the world.

Oh crap. How did I forget her?! Yes! This list is growing by the minute

1 Like

When they can do so without harming our causes more.

She thinks the voters can be fooled and will forget and forgive. She is mistaken.

Sure is: Even votes against herself.

Don’t think Grassley shared that ‘expectation.’

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available