Arizona Democrats Censure Sinema For Blow To Voting Rights Legislation

1 Like

This is a man that lacks self-awareness.

3 Likes

We can psychoanalyze her all we want but my guess is throughout history many turncoats or bribed officials or head case patients come from a wide spectrum in society. I guess I don’t care if the person who is backstabbing me is an insecure moron, or a blue blood elitist, or whatever.

2 Likes

The message from the AZ Dems is, basically, "Bye Felicia. "

1 Like

Where did you get your degree in Psychology?

You should try actually reading my post before going off. I never claimed to know what motivated her.

"The threat of a primary challenger and having her political career come to an end should grab her attention if she has any sense at all. If it doesn’t, oh well."

"Like I keep saying, Sinema is gonna do what she’s gonna do. There’s no way to predict the next move from an irrational crazy person. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:"

1 Like

As I thought I made clear, she needs to peel off only a few percent of AZ general election votes as a 3rd party candidate to guarantee an R win in AZ in the 2024 presidential race.

Alf is back! In POG form!

Oh, in her mind the GOP will need her, like they do now.

I hope AZ dems do rally early around an electable senate candidate, and gallego looks fine to me.

1 Like

This is not psychology, it is simple electioneering. It is very apparent to me that her actions are not those of one who intends to run seriously for office again.

2 Likes

I don’t think she’s irrational or crazy. I think she’s a cold-blooded sellout who is collecting her set for life money in this unique once-in-a-lifetime 20 month period that will never be available to her again.

4 Likes

Sinema is a very …unusual person. We are two years out from a campaign as well. My anger at her will certainly last that long.

2 Likes

Pour encourager les autres.

2 Likes

Then you know more than I do. I just think she’s a nutcase.

Nutcases have honor. Some of them.

1 Like

And depriving her of the automatic support of whatever influence the members of the Democratic party have in Arizona. This is soft power but more influential than.you might think.

Can we fire DeJoy currently?..Could we do so if we nixed the filibuster?

Somebody is funding a bunch of pricy ads touting her mavrickness. So far this has done zilch for her polling numbers.

Currently there is a good argument for dumping her simply.because of her political weakness. We need to retain that seat. If she gets through the primary we lose and the Republicans know this.

2 Likes

Assumes sanity not in evidence.

It has been suggested that she thinks she can kill voting rights in this fashion to retain the filibuster and enough.Democrats will buy her lie that voting for a bill that cannot pass shows that she does so too support voting rights that she can get enough support from independents and Republicans to become President. Put another wsy she is only in this for herself.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available