AP: Members Of Trump Campaign Behind ‘Stop The Steal’ Rally

@CaptainObvious, is there any way that we can correct that verb tense in the headline?
Thank you very much in advance.

1 Like

The full article from the AP has more details, the timing, how much money they were being paid right up to that time - as well as how reporters were being blocked from the perpetrators’Twitter accounts for asking questions there.

8 Likes

Words like “Shit!”, “Goddamn!”, “There goes the neighborhood!” and “Honey, where’s my sniper rifle?”

2 Likes

A+++ for the Dr. Who reference! :wink:

2 Likes

You lost me, Ralph.

Not only did they apply for permits they also increased the number of people by at least 5 fold at the last minute IIRC—that had to be a red flag??

2 Likes

Trump’s ability to make people follow his delusions is not confined to just coercion. There are the types of selfish reasons in which individuals actually feel better believing the delusion, reasons in which Trump’s cynicism can actually become others’ causes.

And Moscow McConnell types of people in which the Trump delusion becomes a useful tool for goals particular to them.

And, also RW Media, in which the delusion is related to the Business Model.

That type of person is extremely rare and, coupled with other unique Trump characteristics (including mental illness), Trump will most likely not be duplicated.

1 Like

The agent, in his affidavit, mentions that this asshat’s home town police called him and he bragged to them about being at the capital.

Now Mr. “Crazy Coon” is in jail somewhere awaiting arraignment. Poor dear. /s

3 Likes

All signs point to one overwhelming conclusion - he is not bright.

1 Like

Oh that bad mainstream media and their taping actual events.

She was dressed like she was asking for it.

1 Like

don’t order the bomb pops

3 Likes

the first Dr Who I ever saw

brilliant

That play “Turkey in the Straw”

2 Likes

Yup. Meanwhile, I bet Kremer can’t point to many people associated with the Biden campaign, BLM or other dems who had to delete their social media accounts or wipe their websites during or after the BLM protests.

Why are you dissing our national wifi network?

1 Like

Oh jesus, does he get to mark up the costs of moving out of the white house? This is pathetically pathetic.

2 Likes

Yeah, and all the stolen furniture etc. gets moved to some warehouse in NJ.

2 Likes

One of our local alderman took out a full page ad in the local paper announcing that they weren’t part of the mob, they attended the Women for Trump rally. (He is fighting to keep his seat on t he council.)

Oops.

1 Like

Of course they were. It was his freakin’ rally. He tweeted about how wild it would be weeks in advance.

Not knocking TPM specifically, but I’m not quite sure this even qualifies as news. Though I guess I answer my own question by realizing truth and plain vision needs a full-court press these days to be heard over the Q-waves.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available