AOC Tells Republicans To Put Up Or Shut Up On Biden Impeachment

Didn’t Lev Parnas testify that the entire Biden impeachment inquiry is based on Russian disinformation?

10 Likes

So will Abbott send them to Rwanda? Like Great Britain was trying to do?

2 Likes

Probably will try to ship them to the North. Let the Damn Yankees figure it out.

Or to prison farms.

1 Like

The Brits’ idea of sending migrants crossing the Channel to Rwanda was announced after Trump created the “Remain in Mexico” program. So idea was to vet the migrants there. Never heard what would happen to migrants that didn’t meet the humanitarian requirements.

1 Like

Channeling the bandit in The Treasure of the Sierra Madre: "Evidence? I don’t have to show you no stinking evidence!

2 Likes

What happened to absolute immunity?

5 Likes

Maybe when Merrick is left out to pasture and replaced by Tish James.

1 Like

Ahem.

8 Likes

(Before i start, this isn’t a pro-bernie rehash of 2016, just know that)

To your point, the only person treated as hostile in direct interviews as HRC was Bernie.

She was asked questions on a bunch of BS trivial nonsense like emails etnd speeches etc… but Bernie was attacked on his policies on Medicare for all, taxing rich etc because if his policies take off, if could really damage corporate power over Washington.

This was deemed something to smother in the cradle lest it catch on…

Sure they used Bernie to hurt HRC, but did so in ways that left policy out of it… and direct interactions with him were prickly at best…

AOC suffers less from this because she is just in congress, but surely media doesn’t want her to get too much a foothold.

10 Likes

Fun to imagine :grin:… but…

If Joe Biden is president, you must remember he is a conservative president (in the real meaning of the word) so there will be not firebrands, no controversial figures.

Although, I wonder, is there any rule against your VP also being your AG?

4 Likes

Gaza? (Oh nevermind, no farms there)

“Trailer park set”
My MIL lived in a trailer park. She was a life long Dem with a photo of herself with Hubert Humphrey when she was a Teamster lobbyist.
My first “house” was a trailer in Montana.
Just sayin’.

13 Likes

If the committee sends the bogus criminal referrals against Biden to DOJ, is DOJ stuck with only what the repubs want to focus on, or is it possible that Bill Barr, Pete Sessions, Ron Johnson, etc also get investigated based on testimony from the hearing?

7 Likes

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Most excellent question. Trump making the most inane, bizarre arguments for absolute immunity, while threatening to prosecute Biden… for no particular crime than anyone can name. Whut?

8 Likes

I lived a trailer for 2 1/2 years. It was fine, and inexpensive, when I lived there by myself but got very crowded when we got married.

4 Likes

RE: multi-billion-dollar delivery app overlords ranting that “outrageous” minimum wage policies will destroy civilization; please, will just one interviewer ask a spokesperson: “What is your hourly wage? $17.96/hr is $718/week BEFORE taxes. Could you live on gross earnings of $718/week?”

5 Likes

Everything they need to know can be explained by watching reruns of Judge Judy.

2 Likes

The NYTimes demanded my email address in order to read the article below and I refuse to hand it to them since I don’t need an in-box stuffed with ads or scammer emails .
… … … …
“Part of My Core’: How Schumer Decided to Speak Out Against Netanyahu”

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available