Another Roger Stone Bodyguard Has Been Charged With Breaching The Capitol | Talking Points Memo

Yet another man who acted as a bodyguard for Roger Stone has been charged with entering the Capitol on Jan. 6, expanding the circle of militia group members who were spotted guarding Stone and then allegedly participated in the attack on Congress. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1364271
1 Like

It’s almost like there’s some mysterious insurrection connection despite all the deflection.

Attorney General Garland, ready to get to work?

25 Likes

So, when is Roger Stone indicted for planning / strategizing on the 1/6 Insurrection?

20 Likes

SMDH…and these yahoos call themselves ‘Americans’.

3 Likes

Nixon tattoos are very popular in federal lockup, I hear.

6 Likes

Not surprising. Roger Stone was one of the prime organizers of the “Brooks Brothers Riot” during the Florida recount in 2000. The insurrection on January 6 was just on a much grander, and more violent scale.

25 Likes

Another Roger Stone Bodyguard Has Been Charged

Enslammerate them all, let cell block B sort them out.

19 Likes

Note in the photo, rogie-boy is the only one not wearing a mask. Maybe his “bodyguards” wanted to be incognito?

6 Likes

Stone always tries to act like some big tough guy, but the prospect of being sent to prison will magically turn him into a whining, tearful 7-year-old boy who got caught trying to swipe a Hershey Bar at the 7/11.

15 Likes

Book Stone, Danno

3 Likes

They should be able to get one of the “body guards” to turn and spill the beans on Stone for a reduced sentence.

10 Likes

Get in, Roger. It’s your turn.

old open barrel

12 Likes

The oaf keepers provided security for their supreme oaf, Roger Stone.

6 Likes

Maybe it would be easier to identify the Roger Stone Bodyguards that didn’t participate in the insurrection?

Its looking like that would be a smaller list.

14 Likes

I have trouble understanding exactly why Roger Stone needs bodyguards.

And, how does one get the job? Is there an application process? Or, does one just show up and say, "I’m a bodyguard?

10 Likes

Keeps the process servers in check.

15 Likes

I’m trying to figure out why did Stone need such security, or specifically Oath Keeper security? USSS was there to protect Trump, nothing outlandish or wrong with that, but did the others need their own security details? I would assume that when Trump was at rallies or held rallies in other states like SD, a and the governor was also present she would have her regular SD trooper protection detail, but would anyone outside of Trump family members need or insist on having their own security details?

7 Likes

Rogie-Boi should know that we can spot him a mile away by the shape of his noggin.

1 Like

I’m confused - is Roger the Joker, the Penguin, or the Mad Hatter?

7 Likes

And no one was ever held accountable for that attack on US democracy. Goes to show what happens when terrorism – defined as obtaining political goals through the use or threat of violence – goes unpunished. They come back stronger and ever more brazen acting on the presumption of impunity.

8 Likes