Ammon Bundy Pledges ‘Physical Defense’ For Those Who Defy Idaho’s COVID-19 Order | Talking Points Memo

This asshole lives 30 minutes from my home. The cops here will probably join him in their little freedom jerkoff session.

25 Likes

Worked for his buddy, Fenugreek, or whatever the hell his name was. He showed 'em alright!

3 Likes

He is something that a UAV could resolve with a couple of special accessories.
accurate ones.

2 Likes

If any of his younger kinfolk are planning on a wedding, maybe they’ll reconsider the guest list.

2 Likes
Ammon Bundy Pledges ‘Physical Defense’ For Those Who Defy Idaho’s COVID-19 Order

Is his middle name Nition?

9 Likes

Yep, the eastern part of the state past the Cascades is our buffer here in WA against Idaho right wing nut jobs. You’re at risk, if you don’t make it over the mountain passes to the west.

8 Likes

Hey everybody look over here

It’s your ol’ pal Ammon

I’m very very Relevant!

Hey where is everyone going?

6 Likes

for Idahoans to physically defy the state’s stay-at-home order

Wait, Idaho is doing shelter in place? Shit just got real.

11 Likes

Finnecum. Once the feds removed his paid orphan labor that was operating his ranch, he didn’t have much reason to go on living.

8 Likes

Watch: Oregon Militia Man’s Impassioned Plea For People To Stop Sending Him Dildos

9 Likes

We know how this ends. Ammon Bundy and all of his deputy-dawg wannabe storm troopers on respirators. I don’t wish any man that kind of death. But these aren’t any kind of men.

9 Likes

Yup, the Palouse is just suburban Idaho.

1 Like

“Kicked by a mule, eyes go crossed. Fall in a well…”

Apologies to John Hughes. There appears to be no bottom to their stupid.

2 Likes

Filed under “D” for Deplorable.

6 Likes

I’d say they made a good start by having that meeting.

7 Likes

The surest way to get Trumpers and right-wingers to gather in large groups is to tell them Obama said NOT to do it. Please, Obama, keep the warnings coming.

11 Likes

If he “physically defends” himself the country will be a better place if he pulls a gun on the law enforcement, hopefully, the FBI.

6 Likes

In American history, Bundy argued, dying for liberty’s sake had been celebrated.

I’ll celebrate you and your ignoreAnus followers continuing to follow this great American tradition.

5 Likes

Derek Waters, wish you could do a segment on Ammon Bundy but time needs to pass as does Ammon’s hate.

Mr Bundy, a virus doesn’t give a shit about your rights but it does like it when humans congregate and breathe. The act of breathing in an infected asymptomatic person sends virus sailing into the air. Whoever is nearby and takes an innocent breath will be the next carrier. So Mr Bundy … you had better pray real hard there is no such person unknowingly spewing virus everywhere at any of your meetings .

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available