Alright, What’s Going On With Pillow Man?

No!

4 Likes

Man, this thread went dark quickly…

7 Likes

The perps used the identity of an unsuspecting person for one of the seditionists wandering around the facility where the voting machines are located. https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=08d69c73f1c88cc1JmltdHM9MTY2MzgwNDgwMCZpZ3VpZD0yNDY0NjI2ZS0xODg0LTZkNjItMmVmMC03MjkwMTkzNzZjNDYmaW5zaWQ9NTIxOA&ptn=3&hsh=3&fclid=2464626e-1884-6d62-2ef0-729019376c46&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubW90aGVyam9uZXMuY29tL21vam8td2lyZS8yMDIyLzA5L3RpbmEtcGV0ZXJzLWNhbnQta2VlcC1oZXItbW91dGgtc2h1dC8&ntb=1

2 Likes

With CTS, on a 4 year sentence he’ll be out in about 2 years, unless he fucks up. Prosecution requested 6.5 years. Trevor McFadden always seems to come in a little on the low side.

2 Likes

ETTD

7 Likes

That stuff is addictive as hell. It’s active ingredients include denialtine, Seditionine, Racistchloroquine and suckeracillin. Withdrawal can be difficult if not impossible.

5 Likes

I was wondering about that too. Can it be so broad as to include stealing credentials of a technician - perhaps even a Dominion employee - who has legitimate access to machines during their illegal breach of one in Colorado? Can an action like that be basis for a charge of identity theft?

I had responded before seeing this. My suspicion was perhaps right then. I suspected the identity theft charge might have something to do with an action like this.

2 Likes

Everything’s on my phone

Which is why I took it to an insurrection.

5 Likes

When I see that photo of Lindell sitting alone in the stands all I can think of is Bob Euker saying “They must have me in the front row!”

3 Likes

Perhaps he lacks the manual dexterity to adjust manual controls?

1 Like

I’m a Culver’s man myself. Let the North Mankatoans have their Hardee’s.

1 Like

IANAL - if some overt act was required to get the password, that might count as a criminal act in its own right.

1 Like

His hero, the former guy, is himself a great example of this. I’m from NYC, and most actors in the real estate world here were in awe of Trump’s ability to get investor$ despite his clownish stupidity. It was a marvel. But then he went on to swindle the entire country and in a much bigger way, while remaining kind of an idiot in most senses. Obviously has a fabulous talent for hoodwinking folks, but otherwise is mystifyingly dumb.

3 Likes

yes

Let him keep the 'stache though. It’s cute.

Leave the Scarecrow out of this. He stood up to MTG The Wicked Witch of the West Georgia, so I think he can handle Tina Peters.

According to Randall Munroe, the XKCD guy and author of the two “What If?” books, if you used modern components to built a computer with computing power exactly equivalent to the UNIVAC computer from the early 50’s, it would be small enough to fit inside a grain of salt. I have no independent confirmation of this, but it sounds right and he’s pretty reliable on stuff like this.

6 Likes

He was being generous. "I did my own research"©. The original Univac had something like 5200 vacuum tubes. Counting transistors 1-for-1 with the vacuum tubes, and taking a low value for current transistor densities at 100 million per square millimeter, an equivalent of the Univac would fit in an area of about 5.2 square microns. This is around 1/1000 the cross sectional area of a human hair.

3 Likes

justice, like vengence, is best served cold.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available