Alaska Legislator Who Was In DC On Jan. 6 Gets Tour Of Arizona Audit | Talking Points Memo

An Alaskan state legislator who attended the Jan. 6 Trump rally in Washington, D.C. that turned into a violent attack on Congress got a tour Tuesday of the shady “audit” of Maricopa County, Arizona’s 2020 votes. Several legislators from other states are also expected to get tours of the audit this week. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1376806

Only a matter of time until they house the ballots in his garage to save money. A bear ate their homework.

4 Likes

Why don’t these fools just don the Brownshirts and be done with it?

2 Likes

So wait, Biden won Alaska?

If not, by all means, audit away, it’d be nice to add some electoral votes for Joe.

4 Likes

They have to see how the criminal conspiracy to violate voters right to have their votes actually mean something (if they happen to win) is coming along apparently.

2 Likes

Confused snowbird should be in Alaska this time of year.

6 Likes

That they are committing this fraud in broad daylight, bragging about it, is very frightening. They have no fear or shame.

Where is Biden’s justice department because there is federal law protecting ballots in federal elections.

3 Likes

Khakis and a tiki torch don’t do it for you?

3 Likes

Tucking the khakis into some jackboots with a white polo shirt looks nice.

3 Likes

It should be frightening…I am more afraid of the folks who are neither cheering nor frightened:

just apathetic

2 Likes

Breaking

1 Like

Let me see here, what interest does this asshole have in the AZ so-called audit? Such self-righteous bull shit.

1 Like

The NYT: defenders of American democracy and Maggie Haberman.

I’m just surprised they didn’t find a way to say the watermelons belonged to Hillary Clinton.

3 Likes

Is it too much to hope that they evolve to this.

Well this certainly puts any concerns I have about the ongoing “audit” to rest. More tours please. Maybe the Proud Boys, and some folks with fake bamboo paper ballots to drop in the mix.

Nonsensical? As a test of what you can tell an NYT reporter that Police say, this would make more sense than sixty percent of their op-ed essays and ten percent of their hard-news articles.

2 Likes

Cantaloupes! I told them to use cantaloupes.

1 Like

As soon as one of the latter is found, I’m OK with this. Does Trump strong-arming public officials to get valid results changed in his favor count?

1 Like

What were you doing on Mars? Are you with Elon Musk?

1 Like

…in the story. Much more cost effective than planting them on mars. Or Iowa.