After Trump Campaign Hack, Experts Warn Of 2016 Redux

How else DO you Want TO make Microplastics?

6 Likes

“That is not language President Trump has used to describe Kamala, and it’s not how the campaign would characterize her,” Mr. Cheung said.

I actually sort of agree that this is not the language he has used. It’s much too mild. I’m quite sure the language involves her genitals. And the campaign would characterize her the same way, if they thought it would help.

35 Likes

So a bunch of news organizations got a bunch of internal trump docs and have done nothing with them. Remind me how they handled things when the Clinton campaign got hacked.

77 Likes

48 Likes

It’s not like Trump hasn’t called Kamala a “bitch” before… but good that the New York Times noticed it between its usual pro-Trump headlines.

https://x.com/i/status/1822665211268268138

26 Likes

And from that position of power we get scotus reform done (and the filibuster jettisoned into oblivion).

ETA - I see @eldonlazar beat me :+1:

26 Likes

The punches aren’t gonna land this time.

29 Likes

I think that now it is obvious… the election must be called in favor of Trump, he has been hacked.

13 Likes

OT again: as long as we are looking at Daily Beast, ol’ Betsy “won’t let my kids mingle with the riffxraff” DeVos has shown up again, pledging to Dear Leader.

32 Likes

He probably has called her a “N-clank.”

8 Likes

“Woke!” at the very least.

13 Likes

At least. It’s probably a toss-up to decide whether he is more triggered by her gender or her ethnicity.

19 Likes

How about a colorful dessert :ice_cream: topping?

6 Likes

This latest version of Swiftboating make it sound like Governor Walz’s unit was on the airport tarmac, lined up for the transport plane, and he steps out of line so he can run for Congress instead.

56 Likes

My feeling too. The cracks on this one are just too easy to see (wait until this guy’s background info comes out, and you can be damned sure it will!)

But all the MAGAs got are old, outdated and overused playbooks.

33 Likes

Funny how Trump presents himself as aa poor victim of the hack, which may or may not be from Iran, and the media dutifully parrot the Trump line on the hacks.

But in 2016, when he INVITED the Russians to hack the Democrats, the media variously acted as if:

(a) there were no proof the Russians or anyone else actually hacked into the DNC.
(b) entertained right-wing batshit theories that the Dems did it themselves to come off as victims.
(c) Hillary was culpable and unfit to be president because her emails were stolen.
(d) Trump had no culpability of encouraging it whatever.

63 Likes

Is this really a path the GOP wants to follow? Even if Walz only served ONE DAY in the Guard, it would be one day more than 187 years of the Trump family in the US. No Trump has ever served.

58 Likes

55gfrj

28 Likes

I’ve been wondering the same thing. NYT reported breathlessly and exhaustively on the contents of Clinton’s hacked emails. Not a peep on the contents of Trump’s.

67 Likes

Purty kitty ya got there…

11 Likes