After Stoking Suspicion, Feds Find No Foul Play In PA Ballot Debacle

Absolutely none taken!!
The reason I mentioned what I did was to show how discobot looms over our collective shoulders and passes judgement on what we post to which I do take offense. Offense from a damned bot… what a world we have become. Anyway there was no offense.
If you and I were to respond to each other in a back and forth more than 3 times discobot will interject itself and demand we be inclusive or use the back channel as if it had the power to control our posts. I find that very annoying, rude and similar to talking over someone in a conversation. Rudeness, even from a bot, is not a good thing.

Cool, I’m yanking it’s chain.

They are not being banned because of their demographic. They are being banned because of their proposed interactions.with a group known to have higher levels of Covid…-- others like themselves.

Military ballots go out early.

1 Like

Anybody know his Covid status? His son may have exposed him.

The FBI have any modern miracles to collect fingerprints from paper?

It’s all a distraction.

Is the woman who “found” the ballots a regular dumpster diver or is this a new activity for her?

2 Likes

Preferably both. In that order. Immediately would be good.

See my comment above.

1 Like

Hey it could be worse. It could be “It’s A Small World After All…”

2 Likes

Wow. That’s a whole lotta hate you hold for someone you don’t even know.

1 Like

:rofl:

Oops, sorry. I confess that was an unexpectedly cruel move on my part. Maybe I should delete the “It’s A Small World” reference? Quite possibly the world’s stickiest song ever…

Is it gone yet? No? Get back to me in a couple of days, yeah?

2 Likes

Besides “he’s got the whole world, in his hands”

You’re welcome.

3 Likes

If you have kids it’s “la la la la, la la la la, Elmo’s world”

Or kids of a certain age it’s “hot potato hot potato”…daughter says the blue Wiggle was her favorite

2 Likes

Actually in Southern California, it’s just two words:

“Baby”
“Shark”

3 Likes

They’ll write little 'q’s in the corners of their envelopes?

2 Likes

Any bets that the ballots were planted in the dumpster by Trump ratfu–ers?

2 Likes

Oh, very nice.

In the words of the unflappable Bugs, “As you know, this means war!”

Lucky for you, I’m feeling too complacent to conjure yet another sticky-tune this fine Sunday morning… besides, it isn’t a one-way street. I get stuck with them too! haha…

2 Likes

Perhaps that was the intention of the “temp worker” who put them there…?

I emailed my state senator here in PA when I first heard about the trump campaign approaching the PA legislature about awarding electors to them, regardless of the vote. In her response she assured me that was not the case, but then she shared a link to an article about this 9-ballot issue and said that it was a “concern”. I immediately pointed out that 9 ballots is NOT indicative of the type of widespread fraud alleged by Dear Leader and I questioned her judgement and reason for the link. I reminded her to uphold her oath of office - the same oath I took as a young man. If they try to steal my vote I WILL uphold my oath.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available