Admin Scrubs Websites Of Stockpile Language Contradicted Kushner

Shortly after White House senior adviser Jared Kushner said at a Thursday press briefing that the Strategic National Stockpile is not meant for states’ use, language was scrubbed from and altered on government websites to reflect Kushner’s claim.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1301614
1 Like

Manufactured “reality”

35 Likes

But… We’ve always been at war with Eastasia.

50 Likes

They all know once out of office indictments will pile up like white on rice.

35 Likes

As far as I am concerned, Jared and the whole bunch can go climb a cactus.

23 Likes

Well, believe it or not it’s been scrubbed again!

69 Likes

Just how dorky can they get?

Oh, right! With Kushner involved, very dorky!

Has this wimp EVER accomlished anything in his miserable little life?

I doubt it.

23 Likes

He’s just saving it until the price is right.

26 Likes

JFC! GD we really need to put these fuckers under the jail asap.

30 Likes
30 Likes

The state still has a stockpile and the notion of the federal stockpile was it’s supposed to be our stockpile,” Kushner said at a briefing about the coronavirus pandemic. “It’s not supposed to be states’ stockpiles that they then use.”

fine, as it relates to supplies, get Kemp, Ivey, DeSantis, Reeves, McMaster, Lee on the record, now.

30 Likes

31 Likes

Those responsible for rewriting the rewrite have been rewritten off the project.

33 Likes

And the criminal clown show that is the Trump mal-administration continues. G-d help us all.

9 Likes

The King and his Prince will decide which of his subjects will benefit from their generosity. Based on their fealty to the Crown, of course. The others can rot.

28 Likes

From the EdBlog:

This article in Forbes give some feel for that world right now. And a lot of stuff is currently being shipped out of the United States to other countries. From what I can tell, the federal government has not made any effort to block brokers shipping materials abroad for higher bids. The Forbes author reports that on the day he did most of the reporting, hanging out with one broker as he worked, roughly 280 million masks currently in the United States were purchased by foreign buyers and queued up to be shipped abroad. “Most of the masks are leaving the country,” the broker told him.

Hey, remember when we declared war after Pearl Harbor, and FDR – our “Wartime President” – used all the resources of the federal government to help move bullets to the highest bidders in Germany and Japan?

Yeah, me neither.

79 Likes

29 Likes
  1. He was born into the right aristocratic family.
  2. He married well (relatively speaking)
  3. He’s learned how to effectively manipulate his father-in-law for his own ends.
22 Likes

I hope they are bitten by a Møøse!

14 Likes

If the Federal Government isn’t going to distribute supplies by using State Governments, then what is the plan for getting supplies to the places experiencing shortages?

-FEMA?
-Trump flying around in AF1 and throwing boxes of masks to adoring throngs?
-sale to the highest bidder through www.kushnermedicalsupplies.con?

31 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available