A Reminder Of Trump’s Biggest Enablers While They Change The Subject

Many Republican lawmakers are trying to turn the page on the Capitol Hill insurrection they helped fuel with their amplification of President Donald Trump’s election fraud conspiracy theories. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1354697
1 Like

The stupid – and evil – is strong in these clowns.

17 Likes

Mr. President, we are rapidly approaching a moment of truth…Now, truth is not always a pleasant thing

Gen. Buck Turgidson

20 Likes
16 Likes

Gaetz must be so worked up about “actual flames” being lit by leftist protesters because if flames get anywhere near his hair, that pompadour will go up like a nuclear explosion.

19 Likes

Trump will soon be vastly diminished: Not in Office and as both the charges he will face and the increased scrutiny of the 6 January Mob continues apace.

15 Likes

What a rogue’s gallery! Too stupid to breathe, too evil to be ignored.

Wow, evolution really scraped the bottom of the genetic barrel for this motley mob of malevolent miscreants…

19 Likes

Left to right: Little No-Lips, Anus Mouth and Wolfman Jerk

8 Likes

“Graham’s complete 180 — from being the late Sen. John McCain’s (R-AZ) best friend and closest ally to devoted Trump supporter…”

From McCain to Trump to Biden, rest assured that Lindsey’s gonna transfer his Daddy Issues to poor Joe after the inauguration – after he throws all of Donald’s clothes on the sidewalk and changes the locks.

35 Likes

You can’t fight in here. This is a War Room!

16 Likes

I am inclined to believe that Graham would have behaved toward Trump in exactly same manner, even if what Vlad had on Graham was an unknown Medal of Honor recommendation.

5 Likes

Oh yeah…hearts and flowers, thoughts and prayers, healing healing healing but NO IMPEACHMENT…‘Trump didn’t do anything WE don’t do!’ wink wink…

3 Likes

Gosar:

Biden should concede. I want his concession on my desk tomorrow morning.

Ha ha. Of course, a Biden concession would have as little effect as Trump’s lack of one. Biden could say, “Ok, I concede. But you’re not going to get an invitation to my inauguration.”

6 Likes

Ahem

33 Likes
18 Likes

My congressasshole at work. I am so proud.

7 Likes

oh the horrors, could Q live in the basement of a pizza parlor somewheres?

6 Likes

Biggs has also baselessly claimed that it was actually incognito members of Antifa and Black Lives Matter behind the Capitol raid, just posing as Trump supporters.

So,… is he saying that it was Black communists wearing White masks posing as “true Americans”?

13 Likes

We have known who these people are. We’ve known for five years, who these people are.

If we didn’t know who they are, we haven’t been paying attention. These enablers will soon need to answer for their complicity through a variety of channels.

It’s only just beginning.

11 Likes

OT: My across the street neighbor still has up his 3x4 foot Trump sign. Yesterday morning I was going for a walk and from a distance I saw something in the middle of it. I got closer and could see that someone had stuck a red “second place” button and ribbon on it, the kind you would see at a county fair.
I laughed.
Now, I’ll admit to having had fantasies about defacing that sign in various ways ever since it was put up, but it wasn’t me, I swear.
And I’m pissed off, that I didn’t think of it first.

39 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available