A Plot To Overturn An American Election

The messages you are about to read are the definitive, real-time record of a plot to overturn an American election. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1441894
2 Likes

veeery interesting…, but I’m lost in all the links and sign ins…

12 Likes

Bring it, y’all. Let’s get ALL them bastards.

44 Likes

And the texts are…where? Perhaps in the next installment ?

15 Likes

These are definitely the ‘juicy bits’ which tell the real story.

Can’t wait to see this unfold!

6 Likes

Ted Cruz is not a stupid person. He knew good and well that the election was not fraudulent and that objecting to the certification was never going to succeed. So I guarantee you that the reason he participated so vigorously in Trump’s coup attempt was to curry Trump’s endorsement for Ted’s 2024 presidential candidacy.

61 Likes

Mark Meadows (pace Hannah Arendt) will be fully exposed as the Banality of Idiocy, Incompetence, and Co-Conspiracy to Traitorism.

((And let’s not forget that he is a purveyor of election fraudulence with his own recorded vote.))

24 Likes

The idea of TFG endorsing Ted is beyond precious—it’s almost like still believing in the Easter Bunny.

44 Likes

Hunter Walker is back! And he didn’t just bring his research and writing skills with him. Can’t wait for the rest of this series.

20 Likes

Wait, you didn’t just shop this story out to Taibbi, Weiss & Shellenberger?

12 Likes

This won’t play well at Mal a Lardo.

15 Likes

I just posted
[speaking of “skid mark”, has anyone seen Meadows lately]
On the Qannon thread just 2 hours ago.
Thanks for the quick response TPM.

16 Likes

• He seems pretty stupid today to think that Trump’s endorsement would be worth a whit come 2024 campaigning.
• Cruz’s narcissistic fatal flaw is his conviction that he is the smartest person in any room he enters.
• He thinks he has always out-dueled any contrarian and convinced every rube with his wit and (ugh!) charm.

35 Likes

I read this too quickly, and thought you wrote ‘election flatulence’. Works both ways

14 Likes

This is a bit like a work in physics. You start with something you know is true…like chucking a ball off a tower will result in the ball plummeting yo the ground. Then you examine the phenomena to discover its constants then define them in mathematical terms so that you can then work with the phenomena and further your knowledge of it and others by formulating theories that jibe with the math.

Jan 6 did happen. TPM is going to give us the math ( in the form of internal communications ) so we can jibe the thoughts and desires of these shitty actors in a way the math allows.

38 Likes

The idea of TFG endorsing Ted is beyond precious—it’s almost like still believing in the Easter Bunny.

Of course this is true, but at the time Trump was the only game in town. So Cruz looked out for his own interests, probably also knowing that Trump and his minions would try and fail to stop certification.

11 Likes

Thought the same.

2 Likes

The messages you are about to read

Um, you can’t start an article with a line like that, follow it up with multiple paragraphs of hype, then not post any fucking texts.

46 Likes

I am really looking forward to the first drop but for now anticipation is setting in.

6 Likes

Even though I think Rafael is a craven person, I would hope that his daughter’s current issues would override whatever presidential ambitions he may have.

This is not sarcasm. I am serious.

15 Likes