A Follower Of Neo-Nazi Nick Fuentes Has Pleaded Guilty To Making Threats Against A Major Conservative Conference

Incels hate women willing to date them just as much as they do women who aren’t: it’s almost as if they hate women!

7 Likes

High tech stuff on the loose and spoiling his debutante-like introduction to politics. "DeSantis stumbles. . . " a ready to use campaign slogan.

6 Likes

Religion; racism; classism; cultural resentment; zero-sum view of life; internalized misogyny; delusion…the list is pretty long, alas.

2 Likes

We’ve been assured he’s going to wear his white boots during the benediction

4 Likes

Here’s an excerpt from BookBrowse.com.

2 Likes

…but it doesn’t guarantee that other white people will accept your self-identification and welcome you within their ranks–or if they do, that they will keep you around once your usefulness is gone. It’s the perennial weakness of the Cool Girl delusion: sure, you’re one of the Good Ones, but you’re still one of them.

1 Like

Also, these women, clueless and sadly misinformed, no, make that uninformed, probably watch Fox and no other media outlets. He’s adored there like a baby Jesus so why should they abandon their expectations and settle for the ugly reality of who and what he is.

2 Likes

He still yearns for a single date with Ivanka.

1 Like

OK, I’ve heard enough. This guy is a domestic terrorist, and he and Fuentes need to be relocated to GITMO, for a speedy trial in 2073. WTF!

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks for posting the book. One of my favorite writers. Off to the library tomorrow.

1 Like

I like to let them know that we know.

What IS it anyway with this Latino thing with Fuentes, Tarrio, and Velasquez, and its attraction to a white supremacist ideology when the whole panic about the boarder is based on the premise that the migrants aren’t considered white enough to enter the US?

1 Like

As they should, of course. :cat:

I’ve always wondered in past when I was growing up why one of our cats, usually a bit standoffish, would immediately zero-in on a relative that didn’t like cats when they came to visit.
And then there was my grandfather who had a way with any cat. He could gain a feral cat’s trust, if a cat was in his vicinity they’d zoom right to him. It’s got to be the vibes man.

2 Likes

I was blessed to have known one of those people (https://www.history.com/topics/black-history/the-greensboro-sit-in). He ended up being my youngest son’s 6th grade Social Studies teacher, a lifelong influence and family friend. His deep kindness, courage, and humanity profoundly impacted my son and me. I cherish his memory.

3 Likes

Totally know what you mean. :laughing:

1 Like

It’s simple: just don’t look at the cat. Ignore it, and it will come to you.

2 Likes

That wasn’t quite how it worked for him, but yeah a cat can’t stand to be ignored.

1 Like

It’s sometimes hard for people who come from modern northern europe to remember that Spain was the original seagoing european empire post-Rome. Those scruffy lighthaired types were among their enslaved rowers. (There’s probably a good argument that the 20th century conflation of hispanic with “brown” comes from the fact that Spain conquered most of a couple of continents and archipelagos, and imposed its language and gene pool on the people who originally lived there.)

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available