A Follower Of Neo-Nazi Nick Fuentes Has Pleaded Guilty To Making Threats Against A Major Conservative Conference

No, but it helps.

1 Like

why do women vote for trump?

8 Likes

Maybe that’s a survey one of our illustrious polling firms could take up.

Or…you know…just going on a single date once in his life.

7 Likes

Hey everyone! Don’t forget DeSantis’ coming out party with his favorite African American! The fun starts at 6 p.m. ET

8 Likes

I’m so sorry, butI’m really very busy…
Surely, there’s something I should be doing.
(Really, these are the kind of events I prefer to read reporting on.)

3 Likes

Aw, shoot: I’m going to be washing my hair for the next couple of hours…

7 Likes

Because Jesus, or something…

4 Likes

Looks that way. Thank you Jeebus!

@rascal_crone

3 Likes

I’m not like those other [insert ethnic group here]: I’m one of the good ones!

4 Likes

Incels hate women willing to date them just as much as they do women who aren’t: it’s almost as if they hate women!

7 Likes

High tech stuff on the loose and spoiling his debutante-like introduction to politics. "DeSantis stumbles. . . " a ready to use campaign slogan.

6 Likes

Religion; racism; classism; cultural resentment; zero-sum view of life; internalized misogyny; delusion…the list is pretty long, alas.

2 Likes

We’ve been assured he’s going to wear his white boots during the benediction

4 Likes

Here’s an excerpt from BookBrowse.com.

2 Likes

…but it doesn’t guarantee that other white people will accept your self-identification and welcome you within their ranks–or if they do, that they will keep you around once your usefulness is gone. It’s the perennial weakness of the Cool Girl delusion: sure, you’re one of the Good Ones, but you’re still one of them.

1 Like

Also, these women, clueless and sadly misinformed, no, make that uninformed, probably watch Fox and no other media outlets. He’s adored there like a baby Jesus so why should they abandon their expectations and settle for the ugly reality of who and what he is.

2 Likes

He still yearns for a single date with Ivanka.

1 Like

OK, I’ve heard enough. This guy is a domestic terrorist, and he and Fuentes need to be relocated to GITMO, for a speedy trial in 2073. WTF!

1 Like

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available